lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 44 Answers Mar 16, 2011

I am a male but wish that I could afford SRS to transform myself into the women that I feel I am deep inside. I know that to some this is udderly discusting but I am a firm beliver in being honest with myself.

Best Answer

Born female, I feel like a male in inside, and no i don't love males (disgusting to me), they're just buddies, I always loved cars and wrestling and street fighter..etc.. I always wanted to **** a girl, they just turn me on, and i want a male body, i'd live happy; Everybody around me thinks i like males, but i don't, i like girls and they might think i'm crazy or afraid of sex, even if i had sex i wont be aroused unless if it's a woman, I don't know why but it's something i can't control, i want to embrace this smaller creature and protect her and make her my precious diamond.

Best Answer

I want meet you hehe

Best Answer

i would remain as male....because as a woman i would never be able to stop playing with my boobs and vagina. I would never leave the house. Haaha

Best Answer

I am born a male but i always want to be a female since i like their fashion just wish male can dress in anything we want and I also crossplay before at anime conventions meaning dressing as a girl is pretty fun and it just feel like personality wise I have more of a femine type.

Best Answer

I would love to have a vagina,I am a man

Best Answer

i m male want to became a complete girl......plz any one helpme.

Best Answer

I am biologically a. Man, I want to remain a man. I just love the look and feel of women's clothes, they are much sexier.

Best Answer

I am biological male but would love to be female with a sexy knockout body and keep all of my fetish desires and likes

Best Answer

I am biologically male but I would take being female in a heartbeat. I'm alright with being male and I don't identify as very feminine but I would just feel right in a female body.

Best Answer

I was born a man, and I would love to be a woman. Because thats just who I feel like on the inside. Plus I'm a little bi so It'd be more fun as a woman

Best Answer

i am male but have dressed as woman all my life i hate being male and hope the day comes when i can be a woman completly as i sould have been born a girl

Best Answer

I WANT MEET U

Best Answer

PLEASE GIVE ME PHONE NUMBER

Best Answer

so were do you live then mabe we can meet

Best Answer

Born female would like to be male, bc being a female sucks its so much easier bein a male.

Best Answer

I would want to be male. I hate being in my current female body I feel isolated and insecure. I wish I would of been born as a male because growing up as a child all I ever did was play with cars, play in mud, check Out hot girls, and even try to pee standing up like a male I feel so trapped in my original female body :(

Best Answer

ill swap with you im male and want to be female

Best Answer

swap?

Best Answer

me to pleases i will swap with you i have always wanted to b e a girl!

Best Answer

I would never change from being a male.

Best Answer

I am male and I would never want to be a female. No offense to the females but I have seen what girls go threw and just wouldn't want that for myself.

Best Answer

I like being *beeped* in my *beep*...so either.

Best Answer

female

Best Answer

I'm a woman trapped in a man's body. If I was able to I would transform myself into my true self. That would be freakin awesome! I'm not gay, I just feel... feminine.

Best Answer

Female and i am a male but im miserable as a man

Best Answer

Shemale would be ideal. They have everything! ****, ****, and ***...who needs a messy, stink ****?

Best Answer