lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 48 Answers Mar 16, 2011

I am a male but wish that I could afford SRS to transform myself into the women that I feel I am deep inside. I know that to some this is udderly discusting but I am a firm beliver in being honest with myself.

Best Answer

Born female, I feel like a male in inside, and no i don't love males (disgusting to me), they're just buddies, I always loved cars and wrestling and street fighter..etc.. I always wanted to **** a girl, they just turn me on, and i want a male body, i'd live happy; Everybody around me thinks i like males, but i don't, i like girls and they might think i'm crazy or afraid of sex, even if i had sex i wont be aroused unless if it's a woman, I don't know why but it's something i can't control, i want to embrace this smaller creature and protect her and make her my precious diamond.

Best Answer

I want meet you hehe

Best Answer

That's ok just go with what you believe, btw I am the opposite I am male and want to be female.

Best Answer

I am biologically male but I would take being female in a heartbeat. I'm alright with being male and I don't identify as very feminine but I would just feel right in a female body.

Best Answer

i would remain as male....because as a woman i would never be able to stop playing with my boobs and vagina. I would never leave the house. Haaha

Best Answer

I am born a male but i always want to be a female since i like their fashion just wish male can dress in anything we want and I also crossplay before at anime conventions meaning dressing as a girl is pretty fun and it just feel like personality wise I have more of a femine type.

Best Answer

I would love to have a vagina,I am a man

Best Answer

i m male want to became a complete girl......plz any one helpme.

Best Answer

I am biological male but would love to be female with a sexy knockout body and keep all of my fetish desires and likes

Best Answer

I was born a man, and I would love to be a woman. Because thats just who I feel like on the inside. Plus I'm a little bi so It'd be more fun as a woman

Best Answer

i am male but have dressed as woman all my life i hate being male and hope the day comes when i can be a woman completly as i sould have been born a girl

Best Answer

I WANT MEET U

Best Answer

PLEASE GIVE ME PHONE NUMBER

Best Answer

so were do you live then mabe we can meet

Best Answer

Born female would like to be male, bc being a female sucks its so much easier bein a male.

Best Answer

I want the opposite BEING A MALE SUCKS!!!!!!!! ;(

Best Answer

I would want to be male. I hate being in my current female body I feel isolated and insecure. I wish I would of been born as a male because growing up as a child all I ever did was play with cars, play in mud, check Out hot girls, and even try to pee standing up like a male I feel so trapped in my original female body :(

Best Answer

ill swap with you im male and want to be female

Best Answer

swap?

Best Answer

me to pleases i will swap with you i have always wanted to b e a girl!

Best Answer

Me to

Best Answer

I would never change from being a male.

Best Answer

I am male and I would never want to be a female. No offense to the females but I have seen what girls go threw and just wouldn't want that for myself.

Best Answer

I like being *beeped* in my *beep*...so either.

Best Answer

female

Best Answer

I'm a woman trapped in a man's body. If I was able to I would transform myself into my true self. That would be freakin awesome! I'm not gay, I just feel... feminine.

Best Answer

Female and i am a male but im miserable as a man

Best Answer

Shemale would be ideal. They have everything! ****, ****, and ***...who needs a messy, stink ****?

Best Answer

I am a clam, we are born males and have the choice at some point in our life becoming a female or even both. I have chose a female life, full of disappointment and despair. The kids come home from school and nag nag nag. My husband comes home from work and barely even looks at me, my sex life has completely gone down the drain and now my nights results in vigorously ************ to Noel Edmunds on deal or no deal. However this change is irreversible and I am a male trapped in a woman's body. But such is life.

Best Answer