It's not really a gesture. I like it when she lies on her back with her chin up and her paws curled.. Her tummy is really fluffy and white, and she always lies in a sort of curved position. I don't think I've ever had a cat who prefers to sleep this way. Very cute. Makes me want to scratch that puffy tummy.

Best Answer

She chirp/purrs, and puts her paw on my shoulder (from the top of the fridge) and asks permission to get on my shoulders, where she will snug herself, and put her face on my cheek and purr while I do dishes or cook . *sigh* my snuggly little baby <3

Best Answer

I used to have a cat that liked to ride across my shoulders. She was very lanky and long...like a cheetah. LOVED that cat. Your answer makes me miss her more. :)

Best Answer

I've got multiple cats, but choosing just one- He will practically jump into my arms, and then snuggle and purr as I told him like a baby xD.

Best Answer

cuddled up to my bf and his cat desides to come in between us and fall asleep

Best Answer

when he gets spooked and tries to run on the hardwood floors, he runs in place for half a second its so funny

Best Answer