mines is when people push in front of you when you are waiting in line.
thewingedone thewingedone 46-50, F 15 Answers Jul 30, 2011

people who insult god or religion

Best Answer

yes thats ingnorance...

Best Answer

everyone is entitled to "THEIR" opinion..

Best Answer

Cold callers. I would like to boil them in oil.

Best Answer

well i could think of better punishment...he ...he...
"just step into my house"...lets see what i can do for you"...can you imagine there little faces...and it wont be commission they'll be getting...just a lesson in manners...
...maybe theres a story there..

Best Answer

nervous tension.

Best Answer

yep,,,that is sure to do it...

Best Answer

Yup its all over my nerves i mean literally, its the only thing on them. Also , i would have to say...people reflecting parts of me I dont like

Best Answer

You mention people pushing in front of you while you are waiting in line. At least those people are honestly rude. The ones I really hate are the ones who get in a line at a grocery store, (on a very busy shopping day, like the day before Thanksgiving) and they only have an item or two in their basket, so you figure that it is a good line to get into, but soon along comes a shopping buddy with a basket full of groceries and they start transferring them into the buggy which is already in line and away they go to get more. By the time the buggy in front of you gets up to the front of the line, they have $300 of groceries in their basket and you are behind them with your half full buggy. Too many for the express line, but you have been suckered into this line by people who are sneaky, beyond rude. I call this park and shop. And it ****** me off beyond belief.

Best Answer

oh i so empathize with you...its a shame you couldnt sneekly just push in front of them as they turn around to greet the carier of the mounds of shopping....gritting my teeth with you on that,,,arrh

Best Answer

Thanks. Would you like to be my shopping buddy? Then you could sneakily push in front of them while they are greeting their shopping buddy. And I could stand by, looking so innocent, like a sweet little old lady. ;=}

Best Answer

People talking on mobile phones ,so loud that everyone knows their business.

Best Answer

yes sometimes people are like that.

Best Answer

Rude and disrespectful people

Best Answer

met a few A LOT of those folks....sure have... and i will probably meet a whole lot more...

Best Answer

Mine is when people talk slime in front of little children.

Best Answer

i have had that done in front of mine and i have said something
cant condone that.

Best Answer

dealing with gros people

Best Answer

YES I BEEN THERE TOO...NOT NICE IS IT.

Best Answer

People who talk very very loud in public -almost screaming. Its like they are hard of hearing.

Best Answer

I SO have had that experience...

Best Answer

People who are ALWAYS late!

Best Answer

oh thats a massive one yes!..

Best Answer

ignore ance.

Best Answer

so true....i agree...

Best Answer

not sure would you likme to try................?

Best Answer

you cant because iam not in line.....haaa

Best Answer

but do you know iam that polite.....i would probably let you off...

Best Answer

well that is if you are actually refering to line pushing that is?

Best Answer