I have nothing that I can think about that gives me the will to get through life, i was just wondering what you guys think about that keeps you going?
lexi71912 lexi71912 13-15, F 17 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Health

Music.

Best Answer

Oh here's one for you. Go skydiving that'll make you change your mind about life and living. haha

Best Answer

i like that, but here's another question. what are we all working towards, i mean in the end we just die anyway?

Best Answer

It's not that dying that matters. We all die and we can't stop that. It's the living we do before that matters.

Best Answer

The hope that things can only get better.

Best Answer

my faith in god, wbu?

Best Answer

As cliche as this may sound. Music. I am pretty sure without I would've died by now.

Best Answer

music,hope, and the thought of him

Best Answer

i have this same problem.. i guess hoping that things will get better

Best Answer

Knowing that my 21 month old son, HAS to fall asleep at some point..... lol....

Best Answer

awww thats so cute

Best Answer

Well, just knowing that tomorrow will be a much better day.

Best Answer

Knowing the day is only made up of 24 hours. Seems even shorter if you sleep in or go to bed earlier than usual.

Best Answer

but what about the next day? i dont know how people live, i dont know how i live, what are we all working towards? death?

Best Answer

I hate that saying that you only live once so live your life to the fullest. No, you live everyday. You only die once.

Best Answer

"You",young lady, should be working toward getting into a good collage. At the very least.

Best Answer

You must find yourself, but you are still quite young. You may, and probably will, find something in life that makes you passionate. Hard to imagine now, but will be more clear as you get a little older. This can virtually be anything, but it is within you to discover.

Best Answer

but whats the point? i could die right now and it doesnt make a difference from me dying in 80years? i know people so you live for the experience but i the end you won't even have that, you just be another body rotting in the ground?

Best Answer

Life is not pointless, but it is hard to understand. In 80 years, you could make the lives of others so much brighter. There is always a point.

Best Answer

that comment just saved my life, thank you

Best Answer

you are young yet! and you feel there should be some kind of direction already! but you have to keep thinking positive and be happy within youeself! guys as a group i would think they would want a g/f and having their own car a apartment and job! hope this helps you!<br />
i would say try to graduate as soon as possible and get into collage for a career! do not allow someone to hold you back!

Best Answer

sleeping all day

Best Answer

Madness LOL

Best Answer

food and water!

Best Answer

i'm talking about emotionally

Best Answer

i am same as you

Best Answer

k

Best Answer