GoodFellaGodFather GoodFellaGodFather 22-25, M 7 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Community

Maybe the parents are cool. Maybe they have a big house, such that people can find a degree of privacy. In many cultures today and throughout most of history, families living together were typical.

Best Answer

Not normal in America

Best Answer

In some cultures it is common and actually serves a very meaningful and practicle role in their society. Most westerns could never imagine it (admittedly, myself included) but we are also spoiled and live far beyond our own means and resources.

Best Answer

If you're gonna have the responsibility of having a spouse, you should be able to have the responsibility of paying a rent or mortgage imo

Best Answer

Yes, but it goes beyond "responsibility". And for that matter, I cannot tell you of how many 20 or 30-something who "own" their own house have their parents financial supporting them in order to do so.

Best Answer

Young and had no good example as to what life should be. I married at 16 on a Thursday moved into my inlaws house got up and went to hight school the next day . I do NOT reccomend it .

Best Answer

She was 19 at the time and my friend was 23

Best Answer

Every situation is different with different reasons . I married my first bf but it was based on alot of promises and my home situation was bad . First chance to run came along and I ran . Hope they make it but its going to be hard. If his family can keep out they have a good chance. My daughter and her hubby live here with me and its hard not to interfere when they have issues but as their isnt any violence they can yell all they want. Gonna be hard for his parents also . Puts stress on everyone involved.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

that will be trouble.

Best Answer

One who married her brother<br />
Or one whos just too young and naive to understand what she's getting into

Best Answer