albertsanchez1991 albertsanchez1991 18-21, M 2 Answers Nov 2, 2010

I do, and I do know of a few others.

Best Answer

I'd love to hear more about your fetish. This love of balloons is so varied that perhaps no two of us experience it the same way. What are your interests?

Best Answer

Sure. I am attracted to balloons being squeezed, sat on, stomped, etc. I prefer translucent balloons. The way the shape becomes distorted, the neck and the balloon becoming more translucent is very arousing. I think the more the balloon looks like it's about to pop, the better. But I am *still* nervous of the pop, and I get startled very easily. I think this fear is part of it.
My 'foreplay' with balloons is pushing balloons against the bed/floor etc and/or hugging them until I can't stand it anymore. Then I sit on it and grind into it. If I'm turned on enough, I'll hand pop some, which at this stage, brings me really close to ******.
The catch is that I have not really felt this way about another person. Most looners have normal sex lives, and balloons are just an aditional source of arousal, but for me, balloons must be involved.

Best Answer

the censored word is another word for climax.
Haha, never seen that word censored before.

Best Answer

While I'm more into the idea of "living inflatable girls", balloons (and other inflatables) do it for me as well, nice to hear there's women out there that like it too, wish I had med some earlier :)

Best Answer

Not very many, compared with the number of men who do. But some of them hang out and Champagne and Balloons, a fetish community on nethideway (Google it). I created a female character in my book, "Blowing It!" but there weren't a lot of female fetishists willing to communicate with me, so I had to invent her balloon play from what I'd read, and what I thought my readers would like.

Best Answer