Its a free country!

Best Answer

No no. Pickynancy. According to George W. Bush Jr. "The Constitution is just a god-damned piece of paper!"<br />
Anyway, I believe it would be the same thing that gives Christians the right to smear their propaganda feces all over everything they see, and stick their noses in every place it doesn't belong, and make fruitless and irrational demands on the state without warrant.

Best Answer

How about the fact that they are "public."I've seen a lot worse happen in public.

Best Answer

I think llgmaryland is implying that the muslims are using public streets/parks etc. during prayer and at this time nobody else can use these streets...which is an inconvenience to everybody else. <br />
If this is the case I think that shouldn't be allowed, if you want to pray on the street fine but don't be pissed off because there's people walking by...I'm all for people's rights but when people want to take advantage of the situation at the expense of others that's when I put my foot down.

Best Answer

I wonder how people manage to be bothered by things like this so much. Chill out! You yourself are the one that makes you be annoyed, so in a way you annoy yourself. :) not mean intended.

Best Answer

Because everyone has the right to pray,read,sit,lay what ever on PUBLIC footpaths I have never seen them do this myself, but as long as it's peaceful then they should go for it. We want a peaceful world live and let live guys!!!!!

Best Answer

It's a public street I guess if they want to stick their but in the air and talk to them selves they can. Personally I wish all thease moslems and xtians would just get the **** out of ALL our faces

Best Answer

depends where they are. In many countries there is no separation of church and state.

Best Answer

Hi llgmaryland<br />
think it happens when Mosques are closed by The Police as a form of protest. The Right is one of peaceful assembly and to prevent disorder probably. Is a free country and is a political protest. <br />
:)

Best Answer

True, Christians shouldn't be scrutinized for spreading the Gospel either. The constitution of the United States of America has given the people the right to practice whatever they want to. Sadly, Christians don't stand out enough. Some do, I am thinking of the ones in the shooting in Oregon this past week. I pray that all, if not then most were saved by Jesus, believing that His Father sent Him to live the only perfect human life possible, then suffering for all humans sins...

Best Answer