luscious36ds luscious36ds 41-45, F 30 Answers Jul 18, 2012

NOT GIVING A ****!

:-)

Best Answer

Well said, but you left you drooling over abs!

Best Answer

SAY WHAT??

Best Answer

Drooling over a well toned set of abs, gives me piece of mind day after day ;-)

Best Answer

I was sure you'd say BOOBS!!

Best Answer

BOOBS PLEASE!

Best Answer

I truley believe that peace of mind comes from being comfortable and fully accepting of who we are as a person. Sure we can become anxious and overwhelmed at times, but we move on and seek to please ourslelves. Not in a completely narcisstic selfish sens, but we need to look afetr our own well being to be effective with those around us. Peace of mind is a state of being.Being content but wanting to achieve, being happy with our situation but aspiring to improve. Keeping busy and letting ourselves wander at times, going to places we may have wanted to go just for the sake of it.

I would love to know more about why you ask this? is it Psychological, clinical, physical, family isues, personal isues?......Be kind to yourself

Best Answer

a cup of coffee while watching the rain.

Best Answer

forgot I just brewed a pot, got to get some now.

Best Answer

Cultivating peace in my life. Duh!

Best Answer

Alright, but, why the "duh!"?

Best Answer

As if there is any other way to obtain peace of mind short of a lobotomy.

Best Answer

ah! alright, it seemed to me, that the "duh!" indicated i should have know... :)

Best Answer

Oh no, merely that the answer is obvious and if you don't see it right away then it is perhaps something worth exploring.

Best Answer

Many things.

First, relativity (in a way :p). No matter what happens, there is always a worse case and a better case, a worse person and a better person, e.t.c. Also, there is always something to gain from each loss, and nothing will come out of worrying/being sad. No matter how bad things may be, there is almost always another way to make oneself happy.

Also, my drugs. Not REAL drugs, just my current obsessions, like good books, art and videogames. Painting always does it for me. :p

Also, spirituality. I've been meditating before knowing what meditation is, for example. And wondering about the mysteries of the universe can give one hope and peace.

Also, the fact I have selective memory. Huge gift, really helpful in smoothing negative feelings. When I'm not careful I can forget obvious stuff, though. I'm absent-minded.

Also, limiting human interaction to people I REALLY get along with, and not hanging out with the rest too much. It's quite less stressful.

Other stuff too.

I'm an annoyingly calm and peaceful person :p

Best Answer

unconsciousness

Best Answer

Similar to peza...Things ending in "ium" and "ine"...

Also good food,.music/singing,.painting art,..drawing,.writing,.good memories,..and a pinch of josephine (oh hey,..that ends in "ine" as well !! How about that ?!?)

Best Answer

Basically, escaping this reality gives me peace of mind. That, or forgetting this reality altogether.

Best Answer

You could be the answer!

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink

I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink

I wonder, should I get up and fix myself a drink? No no no

I'm so tired, I don't know what to do

I'm so tired, my mind is set on youI wonder, should I call you?

But I know what you would do

You'd say I'm putting you on, but it's no joke

It's doing me harm, you know I can't sleepI can't stop my brain, you know it's three weeksI'm going insane

You know I'd give you everything I've go

tFor a little peace of mind

I'm so tired, I'm feeling so upset

Although I'm so tired, I'll have another cigarette And curse Sir Walter Raleigh

He was such a stupid ghet

You know I'd give you everything I've got

For a little peace of mind

I'll give you everything I've go

tFor a little peace of mind

I'll give you everything I've go

tFor a little peace of mind

People tell me that I have a lot to give! I am also extremely wealthy - call me! :>]

Best Answer

who could be the answer? me? ....

Best Answer

Well, if you're not part of the answer then you are part of the question!

Best Answer

I'm part of the question

Best Answer

Writing and music. My writing is the only place I can truly be myself. Music clears my head and I get lost in every drum beat, guitar riff, lyric.

Best Answer

Apple pie, It's my vice, my religion of sorts, something that is simple to understand in the hectic world. In a world going mad around me, a simple slice puts it all in perspective.

Best Answer

opium.

Best Answer

Anger does, people think it is a negative emotion, but the truth is it is actually a positive one used in a negative way. I can meditate, give myself strength, courage, and motivation. Through is all I workout and after everything is out I am at peace.

Best Answer

This is an interesting perspective. I want to make sure I understand you on it thought. To me it seems that you are trying to rid yourself of anger by meditating and working out to then get back to peace. Do you mean that the anger motivates you to do things to remove it?

Best Answer

My whole life I wanted to be strong; inside and out. When you eat a hot pepper it burns at first but then as the pain goes away it soothes. Bringing the anger out and using it in a positive way to help motivate me through working out hard is like eating a hot pepper. Working out hard also gives me peace of mind because it is feeding into one of my strongest desires to be stronger. Anger starts out intense and hot but then it brings a great calming.

Best Answer

knowing i have been totally honest with ppl and to myself

Best Answer

love this!

Best Answer

it seems some ppl have forgotten how to live and behave....once you can be comfortable about who you are and how you live.....anyone you choose to let in will be comfortable too

Best Answer

Reading good literature...!

Best Answer

Knowing that I am not the only one that talks to myself.

Best Answer

Looking at a decent set of abs

Best Answer

lol Irish...that doesn't sound exactly relaxing :p

Best Answer

Oh it is, believe me *drools*

Best Answer

Still looking for that. What does it really mean to have peace of mind?

Best Answer

When I can look around me and see goodness. When I am surrounded by love, honor, integrity. When I am healthy and have a full tummy.

Best Answer

A peice of mind usually does it fer me. It's kinda hard cracking open a persons skull to get it though. Gonna invest in a bone saw, so I should be gooood. :)

Best Answer