Why Agree..?? Why Disagree..??
lalakhan90 lalakhan90 22-25, M 22 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Community

maybe not in our time frame....but eventually yes....

Best Answer

I believe life is about choices. And whatever you choose to give, you will get in return. If you smile, you will get smiles back. If you choose to be a victim, you will get an aggressor. So it's not really 'what goes around goes around', it's rather more like 'be careful what you wish for'.

Best Answer

another best answer..!!
yr a legend Homeboy..:))

Best Answer

Best of the bestest! :))
I'm curious what made you ask this question.

Best Answer

umm its a long story....my friend :)

Best Answer

Okay, I will not insist :)

Best Answer

Well I am not so sure that everybody who is a victim on life os so because they deserved it or because they wished for it. Some pepple become victims of abuse from others because some others are abusive and prey upon people... and some people dont know how to stick up for themselves. but that is another topic to discuss

Best Answer

I agree with you, victims are not victims because they wish for it. That is not what I meant. I meant to say that things happen according to the vibes we send out. Unfortunately, if we send victim vibes out, we will attract a predator. And again, it's not that we want to send those vibes, we just don't know we're sending them, because we're only doing what we're taught to do.

Best Answer

Reading back my answer I see where you got the impression I was saying that victims are victims because of their own choice. But I was saying that thinking about the victim-aggressor-savior triangle.

Best Answer

I agree, because you see, everything comes to he (or even she) who waits, it's in the fates.

Best Answer

yep sure do,, may take way longer time than it should,, but most usually sooner or later it awalys will

Best Answer

Disagree. What goes around tends to keep circulating where you left it.

Best Answer

YES. People do eventually get back from life > in proportion to what they have put out. Some people go out and do crimes and step on people and are dishonest but it ALWAYS catches up to them later on down the line and they wind up getting a big huge slap from life for the bad they have done.

I also believe that Karma carries into the next life as well.

so a person who was good and loving and honest and at peace with others will get a good return later and people who are rude and mean and nasty and dishonest and violent etc... they will reap something really bad down the line

its the way the universe works. But its doesn't always happen quickly

Best Answer

yeah..!! description helped alot..:))
great answer.!!

Best Answer

Yes, I think karma exists. Good or bad, your deeds come back to you in some form or another.

Best Answer

She'll be goin' around the mountain when she goes!

Best Answer

Disagree. I've seen so many hurtful people go throughout life without getting any comeuppance whatsoever. Karma, to me is just a coincidence.

Best Answer

Well you have the right to your opinion. and I admire your stance to go against the grain if that is how you feel on the subject But I have to say that karma is real. I know sometimes it seems that some mean nasty people go through life without any backlash for their actions. but I tell you > they do have backlash. they do suffer from what they have done. Sometimes you just dont see it on the surface. but trust me. They suffer. They might look like they have it all with fancy clothes and money or what ever. But the fear, the paranioa, the feelings of Guilt and shame and pain and other consequences are coming at them > you just might not see it. and even if they do escape some backlash in this life. it will come back to them after this life and that can be even worse to enter into eternity with a load of bad karma on your soul.
trust me. People get what they got coming to them.

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

Agree...people get what they deserve...if you are religious, its you reap what you sow, or karma, if you arent then its almost like a law of the universe...for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, right?!?!....its just the way things need to be...it brings balance...

Best Answer

Going to best answer..!!

Best Answer

Well thanks:)

Best Answer

Totally agree

Best Answer

Agree. Karma often has a way of coming back to bite folks. Unfortunately, it may not circle around quickly enough for some.

Best Answer

For the most part yes, look at how high the murder rates are in the states that enforce the death penalty.

Best Answer

doh

Best Answer

why is that..?

Best Answer

You know the answer..........

Best Answer