Jazzdame Jazzdame 56-60 9 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Personality Disorder

Each aspect of my personality weighs in In a debate style forum, it usually devolves into screaming matches. I always retain a sense of self, but it's rather funny to hear lust and responsability bitching it out.

Best Answer

If you honestly must know. I think mostly in English and I'll add image if I'm not busy with my eyes. I draw odd associations and patterns and bring them together. A clock ticks in my brain and it's always more accurate than I think it is. My mind heuristically puts together estimates that are more accurate than anyone believes when they hear them. I rest in the confidence of my faith in an infinite universe. It feels infinite and somehow I just know it is. I've dreamed of the future. It wasn't Earth shattering, it was just my spirit showing me it travels and can leave things in my mind. I know why things are broken. I know how to fix them. I don't know how to make anyone like it. I have had to learn how let that go. I honestly want the best for life, but I'm not just going to roll over for bad things. Bad things have pressed on too long. My dependents cause me fear. They are vulnerable. I'm the only person defending them and I know better than to trust the people that run our elections and news.

Best Answer

I have to tell myself to shut up.,

Best Answer

Sure, I've caught myself talking to myself up there. I answer my own questions or it's almost like another voice buts in sometimes. Hard to explain. I don't smoke crack though :)

Best Answer

I've used Robert Louis Stevenson's little people who manage the internal theater in mans mind to rewire my head for a pen and paper role playing game I designed... Now mind you this was a DYI project I jumped into so very very blind... now days it's a hot topic...<br />
"Duhigg, whose chief premise echoes many of Timothy Wilson’s insights in Redirect: The Surprising New Science of Psychological Change, takes a deep dive into the bleeding edge of neuroscience and behavioral psychology to explore not only why habits exist in the first place, but also how they can be reprogrammed and optimized."<br />
Now I've got all these left over parts laying around my skull stubbing my ment..ayyy.... ellll... do what?

Best Answer

if there wdere voicesw in my head id be busy listening to them now wouldent i/ they fly up out of some place some hole and we all go throught it and few go out keep pleddlin this ****. dyslexics are so busy tring to keep up with the mind it is messing with my anlmsst rhysmac.

Best Answer

There are voices, but mostly images. "Intrusive thoughts", they call them. I hear my own whisper in my head sometimes when I'm not feeling attached. I tell myself to hurt myself so I can wake up. It sucks. It all really started about a year ago and intensified when my little girl was raped in March. I have PTSD and this was a major trigger. I just started an anti-psychotic Monday and I'm really hoping it will help.

Best Answer

I too have PTSD. And understand your pain

Best Answer