Like, if a guy gets a girlfriend that can be seen as cool or whatever. But is there a difference when he dates the girl that everyone wants to date? Does he get a bigger ego for landing the "hot girl"? Does he earn more respect from other guys?
shegotoutoftown shegotoutoftown 22-25 6 Answers Mar 24 in Dating & Relationships

Right on both counts, men measure each other by two things, how much money they make and how attractive their spouse is. I have found guys can be snobs, and look down' on other guys whose wives have let themselves go

Best Answer

Just to show how shallow they're i presume. There is no permanence in the universe - both money and beauty just like our lives will go :)

Best Answer

It depends on the guy, but overall, I would say yes, having a beautiful compatible person with you will make you feel really good about yourself.

Best Answer

Guys always judge by looks - its the intrinsic wiring that we've. Though the saying "beauty is only skin deep" is what we loose track on tho... :)

Best Answer

Yup...sucks to go to the restroom though, all the dogs jump all over her...

Best Answer

I think in that scenario, most of the thinking happens with the smaller head...js

Best Answer