silenthawk silenthawk 46-50, M 13 Answers Feb 12 in Community

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

Best Answer

I like that

Best Answer

It can take you to places you have never been before.

Best Answer

Imagination is the skill that allows us to solve problems and meet new challenges in creative and efficient ways. If everyone was pragmatic, noone would create anything new.

Best Answer

why is that?

Best Answer

Imagination makes us more creative. Imagination is more important than knowledge.<br />
Albert Einstein<br />
We dream about what could be and the result is a new vision. I paint ob<x>jects as I think them, not as I see them.<br />
Pablo Picasso

Best Answer

I'd like to see where we'd be today if it wasn't for imagination. Some would say it's created a lot of problems, but it's also come up with pills for a lot of our headaches as well.

Best Answer

I love imagination, I just fear it is being eradicated from this younger generation due to all of the digital entertainment that 'imagines' for them

Best Answer

Good point. I worry about that, too.

Best Answer

Imagination is the power of creativity

Best Answer

Without it, we would still be sitting in caves and picking berries for dinner.

Best Answer

helps when you're poor to have that , all those expensive Hotels i stay in with my Foxy babes

Best Answer

I hear that!

Best Answer

It's one of the keys to a good life.

Best Answer

"Everything we have in the world today was once imagined by somebody." - Wayne Dyer

Best Answer

imagination can spark creativity; bring dreams to life.

Best Answer

I dont know

Best Answer