Leonardo77 Leonardo77 18-21 8 Answers Apr 29, 2012

LOL *rolls on the floor dancing*

Best Answer

what u trying to say

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello!

I thought you might be a good resource for a new show that our company is casting.
First of all I promise this is not a Scam. Really, call the number or go to our website if you don't believe me!

My name is Emily, and I am from the production company Bray Entertainment (Co-creators of Pawn Stars. Feel free to check out our website www.brayentertainment.com). We are currently casting for a new show for a major cable network. We are looking for single dad's that are looking for love. We want to set them up with women that are not only interested in them, but also taking part in their children's lives.

This is a great opportunity to not only be part of a great new show, but also to potentially meet the love of your life.

I'd be happy to discuss this further with you or anyone else that you know who may be interested. Feel free to email me or give me a call at 212-993-8540.

What we will need from you is:

1) Name, age and occupation

2) Phone Number

3) Email address

4) City and State in which you reside

5) Tell us about your family dynamic.

6) Reality TV shows you may have appeared on? Please include the network and approximate air date.

7) ***Photo of yourself & any others involved (good quality photos please!)

If your story fits our format, you will be contacted by one of our casting producers with more details.

Best,

Emily

Best Answer