mitchellmace mitchellmace 16-17, M 4 Answers Feb 6 in Dating & Relationships

Don't use pick up lines, they don't work. You can however use a funny opening line to get a girls attention and make her laugh. If you can make a girl laugh, you're 99 percent of the way there.

Best Answer

yeah sort of, here's one though > how ya doing sexiness/stunner hehehe.

Best Answer

Sort of? If you can't make a woman laugh, then you'll never keep her interest long enough to close the deal.

Best Answer

i know how to make a women laugh. i don't wanna bate up my lines ya get me budy. anyways the best way is to compliment them but it has to come from the heart.

Best Answer

I agree, it has to be genuine. One of my most successful "lines," for lack of a better term, is to tell them they look like a particular actress. It has to be genuine though, I'm not about to tell a women she looks like Jenifer Aniston when she doesn't, that would be wrong.

Best Answer

lol yeahh, Now that's what i am talking bout.

Best Answer

Please, do not use any. Just go up them and say hello and shake her hand like a gentleman.

Best Answer

Is that a mirror in your pocket? 'Cos I can see myself in your pants... 😄Just kidding, say Hi

Best Answer