I can`t remember his name. he passed me notes that said "your hand are soft".<br />
2nd grade and it was the best feel

Best Answer

7th grade...his name was Kevin...

Best Answer

for me her name was chrissy,8th grade,,she was the first girl i ever **** dived,,,lol,,omg looking back i had no idea what i was doing"giggles"

Best Answer

thats funny you say that...he was the first to do that for me AND it was on MLK day my sophomore year...SO today is an anniversary of sorts!!!! LMAO

Best Answer

too funny

Best Answer

The one im in now. Witch it 9th. And his name was Jason.

Best Answer

I remember being in love with the Carlson twins in 4th grade.. Yup both of them.

Best Answer

Name=Matt. Grade= 12. I'm in college, so I remember it very clearly :3. Up until then, I just had crushes (maybe one or two major ones) and love was a new, intense feeling for me. It was wonderful, and painful to lose, but I'll never forget what I was given from it and what I learned from him.

Best Answer

I remember I was in preschool so 4 and he was this HOT Latino guy...My mother said I walked passed him outside of school one day and dropped my purse and he ran from his mother grabbed it and handed it back to me. And I smiled and said thank you. And my and his mother just laughed at us. I was so in LOVE? SI've been flirting since I was 4 lol.

Best Answer

sophomore year. megan batdorf. she died in december of that year.

Best Answer

I was a freshman in high school. Rick was killed towards the end of our sophomore year.

Best Answer

sounds like what happened to me.

Best Answer

:-( I'm sorry. I hope you don't suffer as much as I do when you're my age. {{hugs}}

Best Answer

yes, i was 3 or 4 back then. I remember him but wont reveal his name

Best Answer

Haha I remember loving Jeff Hardy from Wwe when I was about 12. xD

Best Answer

that is so sweet

Best Answer