I know the obvious answer is the pervs but I actually have been WAY more disturbed by the closet racists/ sexists who use this site to vent... What're your thoughts?
tjschira tjschira 22-25 27 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

The people who make such a big fuss over the uncouth fetish groups. Live and let live, people.

Best Answer

Men who want to see their grown daughters naked

Best Answer

That beats mine with the farm animals.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

It exists. Gross stories like how hot their drunk and passed out daughters are, and how hard they banged their wives after looking/feeling them up. Sick

Best Answer

Omg that's terrible...

Best Answer

The crossdresers. They honestly scare the **** out of me.

Best Answer

More than the diaper people?

Best Answer

All uncouth fetishes like **** drinkers and diaper shooters...oO

Best Answer

Yea haven't met any of them yet,,,, thank god.....lol

Best Answer

Pee stuff is pretty weird. And those who like to crap their undies or wear nappies. Takes all sorts I suppose.....

Best Answer

I love Mitch Romney

Best Answer

The people like myself.

We are just awful.

Best Answer

The palastinians

Best Answer

Actually, I'd have to say the 13-15 year olds.

They seem to have some real issues... And I know they could just be going through that teenage phase etc, but you just can never tell how far they will go... :L

Best Answer

I have a good memory when it comes to those years. I was dealing with the same issues wayyyyyyyyyy back then, but nobody talked about it. At least where I lived, nobody even talked about homosexuality except in very hushed whispers and it was discussed as if it was the most vile sin on the planet. I knew nobody who cut themselves. I'm sure they did it because I did it, but we did not show anyone unless we wanted to be sent to Lakeside for 30 days. I kind of like knowing they come here to ask the opinions of adults. We never would have communicated like that to anyone who wasn't over 21. It has it's dangers of course. There are some pervs around here. I know most girls these days learn fast about internet predators, but I also know they can be easily abused.

Best Answer

Trolls, ,especially female ones

Best Answer

People trolling the site for sex

Best Answer

aside from the pervs....Racists, Fundies-biblethumpers, Rightwing-nuts.

Best Answer

The suicide bunch

Best Answer

The Freaks!!!!...You know who they are.............*sorta what Lushiro said*.....plus Paedophiles and people who want to harm Animals.

Best Answer

The sex slaves, They have no freedom to be happy with what's normal human love contact...

Best Answer

the bible thumpers

Best Answer

diaper people>>>>>>

Best Answer

the naked family people >.<

Best Answer

ppl that say they wear diapers and like to "poop their pants"....really??? cmon man this not the place dude.

Best Answer