Hillbillies/rednecks. I can't stand them.
CompassionateCoffee CompassionateCoffee 13-15 17 Answers Apr 27, 2014 in Politics

Weeaboos. You know, white people who are obsessed with Japan.

Best Answer

I hate immorality and injustice and any of their defenders.

Best Answer

rich snobs

Best Answer

Liberals

Best Answer

Then leave the US, because it was founded by them.

Best Answer

Burn notice! Hell yeah!

Best Answer

Not the kind of Liberals I'm talking about.

Best Answer

You keep using that word "Liberal"...I do not think it means what you think it means.

Best Answer

Okay, how about the kind of Liberal who thinks that I should apologize for slavery, or that I should treat everyone equally just because their skin is different but they still act like barbarians, or that I should support those who don't pull their weight in society.

How's that, Miss Meme Spewer?

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Arrogant people

Best Answer

Extremists.

Best Answer

This sounds awful, but anyone with the elmer fudd speech impediment. Rhotacism is what it's called. Nothing makes me want to slap a child more than hearing, "I weelly wuv my mothaw an faddaw." I feel terrible about it, but it just drives me up the ******* wall.

Best Answer

I don't like people who discriminate against groups of people

Best Answer

Hippies and Nazis.

Best Answer

I hate to use the word hate, but to answer, I would say the progressives. They are hurting this country and hurting the people they want to help.

Best Answer

Really? How so?

Best Answer

Wow, you must be one of them.

Best Answer

Big government can't solve ALL our problems. Things might sound great in progressive land, but in the real work it doesn't work. Because it is the middle class, and poor that pay for it.

Best Answer

I know. The government needs to stop giving tax breaks to the rich.

Best Answer

They need to fix our tax code, reduce government spending, Get rid of all the waste in all our safety nets. Do you also hate the rich?

Best Answer

I don't hate them, I just don't think they should be allowed to hog up all the wealth that they do. It's bad for the economy.

Best Answer

What do you mean hog up all the wealth? No matter what the liberal media tells you, they DO pay taxes. Like I said we need to fix our tax code. I sense you don't think the rich should own yachts, expensive cars, or more than one house. Right?

Best Answer

I don't think that they should be able to own 80% of the global wealth.

Best Answer

People who try to stifle free speech. The thought police are alive and well. Their keyboard courage of bullying and intimidation is a great danger to freedom.

Best Answer

So the government should just take it?

Best Answer

I don't know what you mean, I am against the people who intimidate people on here through bullying, I am not against anybody voicing their opinions, unfortunately suppressing free speech is alive and well .

Best Answer

Like the IRS going after the Tea Party? Even if you don't like the party, we can't have the government going after groups because of their beliefs. I feel the same if the IRS went after progressive groups.

Best Answer

You are not getting what I mean, I agree with you...terrible thing about the internet is alotta things get misconstrued or misinterpreted.

Best Answer

Blood sucking lawyers

Best Answer

hate the behavior Frapp, not the person

Best Answer