catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 11 Answers Sep 29, 2010

Cell Phone etiquette being in a restaurant eating while someone on the other side has a phone set to blast volume on the ring then has to talk like the phone is out of the 30s and it would have been better to lower the window and yell across the yard to talk to the neighbor! Making sure everyone in the place knows what is being talked about! Or the person walks into my store and then continues to talk on the phone then try and ask questions of me I generally ask them to come back when they are not on the phone. Phones have gotten out of hand mine is used for convenience not as a pass time!

Best Answer

I can't stand it when people do anything repetitive, like tapping a foot, shaking a leg, chewing gum excessively...

Best Answer

Not having manners when I am eating!!!!

Best Answer

Endless mobile phone conversations when travelling on public transport.

Best Answer

Some people who need to answer the phone when they have someone else sitting there talking to them in person. To these people the phone always seems to take precedent.

Best Answer

People speaking with repetitive phrases.

"Things of that nature" . . .

they shoudl jsut say

yadah, yadah, yadah

Best Answer

People's driving habits or lack of courtesy. Why do people have to HOG the ROAD or drive extremely slow to the point that they should get a ticket. DON"T GO ON THE HIGHWAY IF YOU ARE AFRAID and Don't DRIVE IF YOU CAN"T DRIVE or AT THE VERY LEAST STAY IN THE LEFT LANE SO THAT WE KNOW YOU WANT TO SUNDAY DRIVE. Trust me I drive the speed limit or just over.

Best Answer

gum chewing.

I hate it, it smells bad and is just generally annoying in all aspects. I would NEVER date a guy who chewed gum.

Best Answer