AfeaWorld AfeaWorld 22-25 16 Answers Jul 12, 2012

If a woman has gotten that fat to begin with, it's probably not too difficult to keep her fat. In fact, if she loses weight, with a little temptation, she'll probably gain it all back and then some. I'd advocate patience.

Best Answer

I wouldn't. I like big women and my wife had the surgery and lost a hundred pounds.......she is beautifull to me either way.......but please note she lost thee weight and then left me.

Best Answer

um... seriously? He'd rather be with an unhealthy person just for vanity? Well second thought she should leave HIM

Best Answer

Some will - Some won't - too many variables to take account of here.

Best Answer

Looks are superficial. If you truly care about someone then that shouldnt matter as long as she is happy with herself. Same concept. If you like long hair on a women, she got cancer and lost her hair would you leave her. Things change, people change. Its what is inside that really matters, who you are will never change.

Best Answer

I believe people should b true 2 thier nature. If BBWs ( Big Beautiful Women ) are your preference, then that is what U should persue. It may be limited and shallow but it does not sound like this guy is in love anyway. Bcuz love is unconditional.<br />
Get in where U fit in. She will find some one who loves her 4 her content and not 4 her container. Peace

Best Answer

Only if he was with her because of shallow reasons, same as the reverse situation.

Best Answer

if he does then he isn't worth it find someone that appreciates you no matter what you look like <3

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

A guy who likes a large girl will still like a large girl regardless of how much weight he may lose (or gain).

Best Answer

I reckon she probably leaves him once she feels she is in better shape and knows she can do better than someone like him..

Best Answer

Not at all but she is more likely to gain confidence and look elsewhere for someone who prefers smaller woman once she is smaller herself, I've known two women like this myself who both decided they were better than the poor guys who had been with them for years once they lost weight. Maybe the guys placed too much emphasis on their size and they felt pressure to stay bigger which was something neither of them wanted.

Best Answer

It's a fact - Big girls usually have less suiters to chose from, on losing weight she suddenly becomes more popular and other choices are available.

Best Answer

Only if he is an ***.

Best Answer