NoLifeOnEP NoLifeOnEP 22-25, M 20 Answers Apr 11, 2012

My youngest son was born!

Best Answer

1 of my older brothers was born. My older sister and my oldest brother had their first earthquake. The Oakland Athletics beat the San Francisco Giants in the World Series (I wish I seen it happen). Many people died (like any other year before and after that year). And other stuff

Best Answer

We had a 7.1 earthquake in San Francisco/Oakland. The Bay Bridge collapsed in places, there were several fires, and the Cypress Freeway collapsed, trapping drivers underneath. Several died. Oct 17, 1989.

Best Answer

I can't remember what happened in 2009!

Best Answer

i lost my virginity to a woman that I had met only three hours before. Thought I was studly do right. 4 days before my birthday it was too. twas a good year

Best Answer

The Romanian revolution.

Best Answer

Apr 27th - Beijing students take over Tiananmen Square in China now I don't know about USA but here in UK it was big news.

Best Answer

The world went through another year as destined by God.

Best Answer

nothing.

Best Answer

I changed the calender to 1989 instead of 1988......

Best Answer

I was born.

Best Answer

We had our big Loma Prieta Earthquake

Best Answer

Lots of my friends were born in this year.

Best Answer

Nothing I care to remember

Best Answer

I graduated H.S. and went into the military

Best Answer

that was my 1st year of high school

Best Answer

I was in the 10th grade, and just broke up with my first boyfriend. I was sad but I didn't rebel.

Best Answer

I graduated from high school. :-)

Best Answer