I feel like everything has become so generic
KeezyDerp KeezyDerp 18-21, M 26 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

We are busy working, raising kids, and trying to make this world a little better.<br />
Thanks for asking :-)

Best Answer

Men are making them bad.

Best Answer

they split with all the good men...

Best Answer

Bullshit

Best Answer

I call bullshit on that too.. No offense.. But I've been around a lot of women that are around some ****** guys.. :D sorry if the 'bullshit' remark was too harsh!

Best Answer

I often think that myself... But then I catch myself because I know, intellectually, that there is a lot of good women out there... The emotions are just telling me that I cannot find one, and that I am some way at fault... What you need to ask yourself is why you are not attracting any of the good women... I could give you a whole litany of reasons why that might be.. because it's often something that I've contemplated myself.. For me it's quite simple, my reclusive nature.. I hope your search for the tree of love bares fruit.

Best Answer

They are busy looking for all the good men in the world

Best Answer

Here I am!

Best Answer

i am here :) who called ?

Best Answer

gee wiz, they are all gone now. very hard to meet a good one nowadays, especially one that doesn't have an attitude problem.

Best Answer

They changed when they couldn't find any good men. Sounds sexist, but I really think it's true.

Best Answer

Didn't know "good women" existed. I certaintly don't know any, and you won't find any on a site like this, that's for sure!

Best Answer

Just like whats happening with all the good men in the world, they're turning gay

Best Answer

depending on what your type of girl is?

Best Answer

You are simply too young to have met them yet. Good women abound as do good men. Good women are quite frequently attracted to good men. If you become a good man, chances are very good that you will have many opportunities to find good women.

Best Answer

They're off to see the wizard.

Best Answer

Somewhat agree with Tamarite....Not exactly who I expected that question to come from. As far as there being an abundance of "good" women in your age range, I'm not sure we agree on just how many. For the most part, in every age, "they" are either involved or have been married to men that don't appreciate them and have become a product of their environment...What you should be asking is why don't men appreciate a "good woman" or rather, why most mens' opinion of "good women" has become so superficial.

Best Answer

I agree about a lot of men desiring superficial women, but that frame of thought can also be adapted to women seeking men for the wrong reasons.. Everyone has this set standard of what they want in a partner, but it's typically dominated based on trivial amenities. But cast the blame on the individual... not an individual gender... Isolated incidences of men and women are equally to blame for their own reasons.. To say otherwise is a double-standard.

Best Answer

Very true!! I stand corrected. It is common for people to answer in terms that justify their experience though., right? But, It was indeed presumptuous and unfair to make such a general statement. TY...Love when people don't have to get rude and nasty to make a valid point. Bravo.

Best Answer

Oh no, you don't have to thank me. I'm glad you agree and it is very counter-productive being rude while trying to make a point. People don't realize that they should work to find a common ground instead of defending their own ideas with staunch defiance. Thank you for being open to my thoughts.

Best Answer

In the late 90's the spice girls told them they had girl power so they became arrogant and turned gay.

Best Answer

There's a good unique one rite here :)

Best Answer

yes say... what happened?

Best Answer

greed

Best Answer

I ****** em, now they hate men.

Best Answer