AtleastImHonest AtleastImHonest 26-30, M 19 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Health

I am very feminine myself, so not all woman are manly. However, I do see where you're coming from. There has been a significant decrease in women who embrace their feminity. Being feminine isn't just about one's appearence, it's something within in you, it's your attutide. When I think of all the women that inspire me, it strikes me that they are all incredibly feminine.

Best Answer

Thank you.. apparently I have stirred the pot with this question. But for the people who have seen these type of women mainly because we are younger, seem to get it.

Best Answer

I've encountered quite a few women who are more like men! I try to have an open-mind about things but I know I could never be that way myself. It's just not in my nature. To be honest I have also met a few men who weren't very masculine, it disappoints me a little because I feel as though people are losing their indentity a bit :(

Best Answer

I agree... sometimes it's like women only take the bad characteristics of a mans attributes. And the same for the feminine men they only take the bad feminine attributes. Either way I don't see the trend changing much, men are becoming more feminine and women are becoming more masculine. It's sad, because people seem to be going crazy from it and losing empathy and normal common decency.

Best Answer

In a word, feminism. Feminism happened. Young women today are all raised and taught to be faux men as a life plan. Even fathers have mostly been convinced that "My little princess" should eschew feminine and devote her life to chasing a man's education and career -- while being a little ***** instead of a wife and mother. Its the feminist success story that destroys the lives of young women and men.

Best Answer

What's wrong with women pursuing careers and education? Especially in these economic times when it takes two incomes to support a family. Isn't it nice to for men to have the pressure taken off them to be the sole financial support to their families?

Best Answer

What is wrong, lagatta, is that women can never be men no matter how much they give up being women. They waste their biological mothering years (Tick Tick) chasing a man's career, and then cry because men don't want them and they are too old to make babies. Faux men are rapidly un-breeding the European race out of existence. We are being replaced by people from non-feminist cultures. Its a monumental disaster for Europeans, including women.

Best Answer

I don't want to be a man. I love being a woman! Why wouldn't a man want a smart, educated women? It doesn't mean that she won't be a caring, loving wife and mother.

Best Answer

Just keep drinking the feminist Kool Aid, hon. Your "being a mother" years are flying by.

Best Answer

...wow, do you seriously have a problem with women getting an education & paying their way? How else is a woman supposed to survive??!!

Best Answer

DozerDan you answer was rude and ignorant! You haven't answered any of my questions. Do you not have an intelligent answer? My guess is that you don't like intelligent women because you are intimidated by them!! This leads me to conclude that you are a very insecure guy and I feel very sorry for you!!!

Best Answer

Exactly blehtolife! I think guys that are intimated by educated women are insecure. If you keep a women uneducated and dependent on the guy then she needs to stay with him. But if she can support herself then she has the option of leaving a bad relationship. I assume DozerDan is an insecure and abusive guy so he needs someone weak so he can bully her around.

Best Answer

What's a bogan?

Best Answer

Ohhhhhh...charming Thanks doll

Best Answer

Which censored word is that? Is there any way to turn that censor off?
Need to know cuz i'm gonna use this one.

Best Answer

Let's see if this works....****

Best Answer

gee wiz, lousy women are everywhere these days. whatever happened to the real ladies that existed years ago?.

Best Answer

i was a tomboy for a long time because i noticed guys have issues with femininity...a lot of them think it's "silly" & give women **** for it.

Best Answer

I dunno.. somewhere along the lines feminism turned into "engage without thought towards possible reaction or consideration towards others..." and most of them still don't even take out the trash without showing their "ugly" face.

Best Answer

What is a "bogan" woman??? Are you trying to say "bogus"?????<br />
Luckily, women can feel freer to be themselves in this century .. they don't have to be the stereotypical "foofy" female .. unless they want to be. <br />
It's amazing to see a young man such as yourself not understanding that women who are assertive and not playing traditional gender roles are not trying to be a man .. rather just expressing themselves freely .. and doing what they want to do in life.<br />
It's a shame that is threatening to anyone else.

Best Answer

I will have disagree... if you have seen the behavior of some of the younger generations of females who get drunk to the point of picking fights because they think they are tough. Women who flash their private parts to strange men on the street. Maybe if you had seen the same as me, you might understand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-P2Xxt1KtY
Check the link.. this is similar to what I am talking about.

Best Answer

Those females are not representative of the majority! They just stand out more because their behavior is so appalling and many find it amusing for some odd reason.

Best Answer

Look we can get into the Pc stuff if you like... but there is a rise in certain areas of these type of women. Now people can call me se,xist and ignore it if they wish, but it still exists and is growing.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you feel that way. You might need to broaden your horizons a bit to see that it's just not the case everywhere.

Best Answer

Not always true, I am a female and not really feminine. I live on the farm and want to be an agrologist one day, am probably stronger than most boys, but I don't go around flaunting it like I'm tough. Even though I'm not the stereotypical "girly-girl", I still act classy and don't go around stripping and getting in to fights. In fact, I don't drink, party, smoke hook up or anything of that sort.

Best Answer

No thanks on the links ..
Not sure what circles you spend your time in .. but females you describe are not in the majority in my experience.
You need to hang out with a better quality of females.

Best Answer

Gender roles are bluring and manners and etiquette are declining. I'm married so I don't know much about dating but from what I see "hooking up" is the norm. When I dated, I used to have my date pick me up, take me out and then drop me off at home and all he'd get was a kiss on the cheek. But it was fun and exciting!! There was lots of flirting and anticipation and sexual tension so that when you did end up sleeping together it was "WOW"!!!

Best Answer

I think it takes too much work to be a real feminine woman. Trying to be male, in appearance, means you can be ready and gone from the house in minutes. These days, if real feminine beauty counts, you will show it in your avatar. God help you if you should really meet "real" people in real life. That only happens in movies.

Best Answer

It's not just about look though, it's the persona that comes with it. Most seem to want to show how tough they are and wear it as a badge. But it's kinda repulsive when anyone does that. You hear people go on about the male ego and they full bash it sometimes. But isn't it the same when a woman has a large ego?

Best Answer

People have egos. Its not confined to a gender. The hardest part about life is just trying to be yourself.

Best Answer

I'm right here! Feminine in dress and action. Though not always in speech. I swear alot!

Best Answer

Why though?

Best Answer

Why do I swear? Because I'm a soldier's daughter. I am feminine because I am a lady, born and bred Southern. I could never be a butch -which I assume is what bogan means- because I have ideals about the differences between men and women. Women can be slightly masculine, men can be slightly feminine, but to me they aren't really meant to cross. It wouldn't be right for me. I like being elegant and ladylike and sweet.

Best Answer

I'm feminine...very...but..I also am a woman who is independent and okay to stand alone. Luckily..I don't have to!

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with standing alone and being independent... I'm talking about abrasive violent alcoholic women. Those women, not all women, those ones in which I have seen a fair bit of lately. Just like their are bad and good Muslims, and bad and good in every culture, gender ect... Why do people instantly assume that a man is threatened by a woman's independence, merely because he doesn't like the rotten apples which seem to be growing in numbers in some parts of the world?

Best Answer

I didn't assume...I was just telling you how I was..that's all. =)

Best Answer

Sorry but I have got some different responses, tends to put you in a different perception when reading words with no facial expressions. lol. :)

Best Answer

No problem. =) I think people didn't quite understand your question....therefore leading to all different kids of answers. I get what you are saying...I see it...it's sad. I , however, am NOT one of those women. I guess by your description I am extremely feminine. Happily feminine even! =)

Best Answer

Most women I know are masculine 9 to 5 and feminine when they let their hair down.

Best Answer

Because men took our place, so we had to make up for it. xD

Best Answer

True.... there is a feminisation of men too. XD

Best Answer

Yup. :[

Best Answer

I'm feminine. What does bogan mean?

Best Answer

It's a way of acting, the best definition I could come up with is, loud, abrasive, violent, no real empathy. Pretty much every stereotypical characteristic about bad men embodied in a woman instead. It's the mum on welfare who has five kids all to different dads, smokes a pack of smokes a day, doesn't really look after nor truly care for her kids.. ect..

Best Answer

Oh. I guess I'm part-bogan because I'm a mom on welfare. None of the rest at least! I feel androgynous most of the time but it's only because I'm so messed up in the head. I'd like to be more feminine though. :)

Best Answer

I just had a thought. You say that's all you're meeting these days. I wonder if you're hanging out in spots where these women flock?

Best Answer