chikiz chikiz 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 25, 2012

I have plenty of manners thank you...

Best Answer

They're still out there. I have them.

Best Answer

I still have them!

Best Answer

I still have them but I wonder this about other people all the time.

Best Answer

People think there is something more important, or at least they have been told so by media&co. lol.

Best Answer

Manners? What's that?

Best Answer

the people in karate movies have so much honor, you know ? they bow to their enemies and conduct themselves in ways befitting a monk. they are very expressive of their feelings and they believe in justice. cool world.

Best Answer

I hate rudeness and it's a shame that people have so little time for one another, it is more and mre a selfish society.

Best Answer

Communication explosion; people realized that so much of life is subjective opinion. For example, in some countries, to show another person the bottom of your foot is the worst insult imaginable. Things are moving at a much faster pace as we are all subjected to information overload. Things that haven't been worked out (texting versus formal invitation, and similar) are going through vast changes. People are under enormous stress and disabilities are growing (nervous systems are under attack due to pesticides and hormones in our foods, chem trails). People are very irritable and doing the best they know how, often, but many just are not growing up emotionally and want others to change so as not to threaten them emotionally (we give them so much power over our feelings!). Time for people to grow up and take care of themselves from the inside out.

Best Answer

I've got them here, carefully guarded and nurtured.

Best Answer

Went out the door with self respect?

Best Answer