FatAlly FatAlly 31-35, F 11 Answers Mar 11 in Travel

Aliens abducted it and some day it will land at the airport and no one will remember what happened.

Best Answer

Most fun explanation is that the govenment is behind it and covering it up by saying its crashed or a terrorist hijak. Maybe someone on the plane knew something they should not or is harmful to the govenment agenda....

Best Answer

we don't know???

Best Answer

In a world like 2014. It could have been all sorts of things... <br />
I mean.... governmental power today... information control.... ect... Anyone's guess are only best guesses... We would just have to wait and see what the media says... and even what they say are usually tongue twisted, public swaying truth's....

Best Answer

hijacked by iranian terrorists

Best Answer

probably it will come out pilot suicide or sort of a terrorist , the co pilot had lots of issues prior to take off

Best Answer

Don't know, but it is not normal and sure there is information the media does not know yet. I'm sure there had to be some kind of tracking or communication before it disappeared.

Best Answer

It was either blown to bits or hijacked.

Best Answer

It went into a wormhole and reemerged in north korea where they landed it and are being held hostage.

Best Answer

I ate it

Best Answer

it crashed :(

Best Answer