bradman5142 bradman5142 22-25, M 10 Answers Mar 16, 2012

Women do want that but they want a man to be diplomatic and gentle about it and know when it is time to share such information and when it is best to not share it.

Best Answer

Generally speaking, women tend to respond on those issues depending on economic climate. In good times, they don't mind men who are gentler, but in hard economic times, a man who comse off as a protector and provider is more appealing. It varies from woman to woman too.

Best Answer

i am a provider i work a full time job making good money i have my own house my own car i mean i am a provider an when i am in a relationship i always put her first i just dont get it

Best Answer

I guess you haven't found the right one yet. It may need more time.

Best Answer

some times i think that time can be a cruel an slow punishment slightly like torture i hate being alone

Best Answer

With that you have to try to keep it in check. Women can sense it and it could turn them off. Females can do the same thing too.

Best Answer

because it's pointless being caring to the guy you're with if he doesn't give a **** back. which is usually the case.

Best Answer

nothing u may just be meeting girls that arent into that ..stuck in that gender role thing but sometimes you may have to edit yourself a little... if its a lot of whining or complaining that can get annoying but if your sharing honest and genuine thoughts and feelings thats usually desirable...altho idk the background :)

Best Answer

no its stuff like how i feel about certain things an how i feel about her nothing whiny id hate my self

Best Answer

could it be that i keep finding girls an not women usually when i do meet someone she is a year maybe 2 younger than me could that be an issue?

Best Answer

hm i wouldnt think that would be a bad thing... could your feelings or views possibly be offending to her and maybe thats why she doesnt want to hear them?

Best Answer

umm it could be but i wouldnt think so...as long as she wasnt real immature ya kno and not wanting a real relationship

Best Answer

some found what they were looking for, some settled, some are still looking, some just don't give a damn anymore.

Best Answer

got a sex change

Best Answer

Nothing happened to that. Women DO want that. It's just damn hard to find.

Best Answer

No ****. I've already found it.

Best Answer

Yes. But who said anyone was looking online?

Best Answer

Hmmm?

Best Answer

Hey! I am online and class myself in that category. It's not my fault I lived in the middle of nowhere with no women until a few weeks ago. All I had was online

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer