Women do want that but they want a man to be diplomatic and gentle about it and know when it is time to share such information and when it is best to not share it.

Best Answer

Generally speaking, women tend to respond on those issues depending on economic climate. In good times, they don't mind men who are gentler, but in hard economic times, a man who comse off as a protector and provider is more appealing. It varies from woman to woman too.

Best Answer

i am a provider i work a full time job making good money i have my own house my own car i mean i am a provider an when i am in a relationship i always put her first i just dont get it

Best Answer

I guess you haven't found the right one yet. It may need more time.

Best Answer

some times i think that time can be a cruel an slow punishment slightly like torture i hate being alone

Best Answer

With that you have to try to keep it in check. Women can sense it and it could turn them off. Females can do the same thing too.

Best Answer

because it's pointless being caring to the guy you're with if he doesn't give a **** back. which is usually the case.

Best Answer

some found what they were looking for, some settled, some are still looking, some just don't give a damn anymore.

Best Answer

got a sex change

Best Answer

Nothing happened to that. Women DO want that. It's just damn hard to find.

Best Answer

No ****. I've already found it.

Best Answer

Yes. But who said anyone was looking online?

Best Answer

Hmmm?

Best Answer

Hey! I am online and class myself in that category. It's not my fault I lived in the middle of nowhere with no women until a few weeks ago. All I had was online

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer