Ok ill be quick and write a short story about whats been going on I met this guy (19 years old,in the army stationed at home so thats no problem) anyways, we met online. for the first like 4 days we texted basically non stop ( he was on a long break, if that helps any) and after that we met for the first time, we hit it off really great, there were NO awkwArd moments or anything like that, he liked me i liked him and yeah when i went home that night we texted all night and the next day it kept getting less and less then barely any. wehung out a few days ago and that afternoon before we hung we texted so we knew where hed pick me up. but we dont text anymore and its bothering me because i know he likes me, he drove an hour to pick me up then back to his house then dropped me back off then back home to his place thats like a big deal a guy wouldntdp that for any girl right? or am i being dumb? tell me what you think, he is in the army so im thinkinghes really really busy what do u
sarahheyy sarahheyy 18-21, F 2 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

you gotta be careful because you might misinterpret what he truly feels for you...

http://www.unshackled.org/listen_12.html

Best Answer

I'm wondering if you guys talked about something that might have made him wonder if you were right for him. Beyond that, maybe he is simply busy like you said.

Best Answer