shap36 shap36 41-45, M 14 Answers May 21 in Community

it logs onto EP, what else?

Best Answer

If there is a soul, it dies along with us. When we die, we cease to exist.

Best Answer

Who truly knows? What happens after death? Opinions do not really matter...because no one knows...so any opinion can't be verified or proven...just a theory ever changing. So is there a soul? Maybe, maybe not

Best Answer

It lives on.

Best Answer

Just answer the question your own way and quit attacking my beliefs. I never should you any disrespect.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

As far as I am concerned no one deserves to be attacked for their beliefs. Land of the free and all that. You are acting like an extremist.

Best Answer

you can be right but your own right only

Best Answer

Hahahahaha

Best Answer

Plz . be gentle, for feelings are everywhere--- and more every one is entitled to hold up her/his own point of view - we can express our views freely but that doesn't employ that we can attack others " beliefs" freely too

Best Answer

You are right. Attack away. Have a good day.

Best Answer

Yes, because I have learned through experience that you can't win a puking contest with a buzzard.

Best Answer

Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes called Experience leads us to success

Best Answer

That is true. Thank you for sharing that.

Best Answer

most welcome = personally i would very much like to second your beliefs

Best Answer

Moreover Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquility -- instead of anger and resentment

Best Answer

That is true. I have no anger for this gentleman.

Best Answer

Thank you. I appreciate you saying that.

Best Answer

(Ecclesiastes 3:20) All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.

Best Answer

Hindus believe in rebirth until you achieve salvation.

Best Answer

and what after salvation ?

Best Answer

Freedom from birth and death.

Best Answer

you mean no more life . body . soul.? oh so---

Best Answer

Yes and no more pain.

Best Answer

and how would one know " the fact that salvation has been reached- And has anyone so far found it according to Hinduism?

Best Answer

That is difficult to know.Who knows what happens after death?lol I think saints like Buddha get salvation.

Best Answer

so salvation is something " unknown"

Best Answer

and the mystery goes on

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

thanks for sharing your thoughts with us

Best Answer

Welcome.

Best Answer

I have no clue.

Best Answer

dead is dead

Best Answer

yes the body is there " dead" but the soul! can it be dead also like body?

Best Answer

The reason gods and religion are so popular most offer life after death. When we die we die no gods to come and offer you everlasting life. You die you rot get burned or eaten thats it.

Best Answer

You talk basing the assumption that there is one. (!) This brings me to a point I was making yesterday, that to even imagine, or to knowingly construct such a concept is nothing more than a shallow display of human ego...<br />
x KVC x

Best Answer

death to soul? does such a thing exist?

Best Answer

that's what the question is aiming at

Best Answer

the soul lives on i say. it's apparent through what people who are now 'dead' have left behind through their work.

Best Answer

jazz funk

Best Answer