The one who came out first. Meaning the first head out. But since this question is the stupidiest damn thing ever posted on EP, who gives a damn? It has never happened and it never will. There are a lot of stop gaps along the pregnancy to make sure that it is a healthy normal one and that healthy normal children are born.

Best Answer

Ok Excuse me lady I was just asking a question try to get a fricken sense of humor about you geesh....!!

Best Answer

If you do not like certain questions then do not respond...

Best Answer

You mean there is supposed to be humor in asking something stupid? WTF.

Best Answer

Ty :)

Best Answer

You also need not waste people's time by posting stupid questions. A little thinking on your part would be appreciated.

Best Answer

You know what I am going to ignore you because your being rude...I do not have time or the patience for that. And if you do not like a question why you even respond? seriously if you really think it is stupid you look even more stupid making a huge deal out of it...duh!!!! so I am going to be the better person and bow out now and not say another thing to you.

Best Answer

That's a good thing. Next time, don't post stupid questions and then there won't be a problem. It is not my fault that you are drunk, on drugs or just plain stupid and have nothing better to do with yourself that post stupid questions in the Q&A section. All I'm saying is that if you used what little brain you had, then you would know not to post such a stupid question.

Best Answer

Yes. Post something worth reading and answering.

Best Answer

The one with the least intelligence.

Best Answer

Hahahah ...right :)

Best Answer

The twins with the pair!

Best Answer

the one that lives when they wack them apart

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I know - that was creepy - sorry

Best Answer

Yul brynner

Best Answer