I have a deadline tomorrow and have a lot of work to produce in the mean time, I am already tired and have a headache but i cannot afford to sleep.
HannahSDavis HannahSDavis 18-21, F 20 Answers May 24, 2012

if it's a full moon that night you turn into a vampire.....

Best Answer

You'll be really tired. lol

Best Answer

I sleep for the next day

Best Answer

I sleep in the morning..

Best Answer

You get sleepy.

Best Answer

This is right up my alley. Im a student worker so I have to pass all my classes or else i can lose my job. I had to write a 20 page paper in one night for my film class and if i did, the instructor would bump me up to a C. So I did and I had work at 8 am next morning. I was late for work, but I got that paper in my intructors mailbox, final gardes came out yesterday and I passed !!! never have I been so relived in my life nor have I ever been so dman worn out. I got home that day after turning it in and I kocked out. no dinner no shower not even cuddle time with my kitties. Effects of no sleep for a night totally depend on the individual. I am a night owl, and it was still difficult for me to function the next morning. I took 3 five hour energies ( i HATE them but I had to stay up) 6 cups of black *** coffee and I even jogged for 5 min. BEST OF LUCK!!! never quit!

Best Answer

used to do it twice a week switching nights to day for family and work as applicable. its not fun but youll live. looks like im doing it tonight too since silly mind wouldnt rest<br />
apparently its possible to unhinge your mind after the 48 hr mark. think about 42 is the longest ive ever done

Best Answer

stay up if you have to but there is only so much your body could take and you will fall asleep not even realising you have. Drink coffee , don't lie down, keep the lights on. Good luck

Best Answer

Thanks going to need it :) shall take a note of your advise :)

Best Answer

I get cranky & drink way too much coffee.

Best Answer

You lose a night of sleep

Best Answer

Not much...but if you do it a lot, you will get a few interesting symptoms.

Best Answer

possibly the coolest avatar I've ever seen... as for the question, skipping sleep will ultimately make things worse - at least take a nap.

Best Answer

im on day 9 with no sleep, and yesterday i literally shot myself and didnt realize, i was waking around for hours with **** in my underwear. and today i forgot everything and even though i just ate 5 bowls of b<br />
cerial im still hungry. and im seing and hering things so im realy scared

Best Answer