OceanicDebris OceanicDebris 31-35, F 22 Answers Mar 9, 2010

You will have W ee in your ear.

Best Answer

all the blood rushes to your head and it explodes. <br />
just kidding you might black out though.

Best Answer

You´re cute !!!

Best Answer

thats true

Best Answer

Eventually, you do die. First though, the blood rushes to your head. You feel pressure. After a while, the blood begins to pool and expand the capalaries of the brain. Once that happens, you start to really feel light headed. Once the blood pools in the expanded capalaries, your heart fails to provide enough proficiency to keep the blood pumping. Once that happens, blood clots start to form and begin to starve the brain of much needed oxygen. At that point, you start losing motor skills and, eventually, you will start losing involuntary muscle skills... like keeping your heart beating, etc... and then you die.

Best Answer

That's sounds absolutely horrifying.

Best Answer

How long will it take for all that to happen

Best Answer

Don't know so stop asking qestiones like this because it's not good get a grip and be normal

Best Answer

Well if you have upside down really when i do it i start to have a feling that i need to pee but you cant it is so wierd

Best Answer

All the blood rush to the head than you face turns red and if your up side down to long you black out

Best Answer

All the blood goes to your head, and then after awhile you can black out.

Best Answer

You start to ******* or finger yourself while your really horny then you die,jk, u pass out : )

Best Answer

Wtf is wrong with you?!

Best Answer

you explode into mild violence

Best Answer

You eventually start feeling woozy and really horny and you start thinking about DarKAmber til you can´t stand it anymore and bust a mean nut ! I tried it , I know.

Best Answer

Your **** falls off because all the blood that needs to be in your penis is in your head so you can't get hard and If your upside down to long your **** starves to death

Best Answer

ur head exploades and gummybears come out

Best Answer

How long is how long mean is it like 20 mins or 2 hrs or something?

Best Answer

how about......... you just don't hang upside down in the first place :D

Best Answer

I've heard if you it regularly it will help you look younger.

Best Answer

Well depends on what you mean by "too long" What happens if you hang right side up for too long?

Best Answer

You'll puke.

Best Answer

you die.

Best Answer

U probably won't die unless u stay upside down for the whole day but.............… u may pass out or black out and then won't wake up for a day but u will still be breathing not as much don't ask me anything else about it idk

Best Answer

I have been upside down for 20 minutes my eyes are blurry my head is tight my hands are really sore as our my feet my veins feel or funny blotchy hands really red<br />
I'm upsidedown as I typing this and I have all the symptom oh and you might black out and die

Best Answer