omydame omydame 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 2, 2010

You most likely continue to have flash backs and nasty dreams.

Best Answer

Keep typing. That's my advice. Vent as much as you can to those that tell you that they are willing to listen until the cows come home. Type on EP as much as you can. These virtual diaries are amazingly therapudic. And yes, after years of discussing the benefits of MJ with licensed physicians and those that have presc<x>riptions for it ranging from chronic pain to glaucoma to PTSD, it can be beneficial (if you can afford it).

Best Answer

probably, life

Best Answer
Best Answer

PTSD is a diagnoses that does require medication and therapy, I have both combat related and familial PTSD. I did not have a nervous breakdown, no one I know that has PTSD has had a nervous breakdown, but we have episodes that be can damaging to ourselves and others. The longer you wait the worse it will get. Take it from someone who has PTSD and has been handcuffed to hospital walls.

Best Answer

I have it and smoke weed for it-I cannot afford doctors or meds. Weed is cheaper and takes the edge off.

Best Answer

Depends on the person, for me eventually the night terrors stopped on their own.

Best Answer

nervous breakdown. it's better to take medication for ptsd then have a nervous breakdown.

Best Answer