jenn2012 jenn2012 22-25 13 Answers Apr 6, 2012

well, I got a slice of pizza for mine. . . so what happened was: I ate pizza.

Best Answer

i dont know just ask the american and british politicians who sold theirs to rupert murdoch

Best Answer

I don't understand why I am existing. :p

Best Answer

i bought a few souls on ebay but what was delivered was an empty UPS box? what gives?

Best Answer

Most of humanity has already done so. Example:

There is now scientifially quantifiable PROOF that we can have peace on earth and bring about an end to all social ills if we, as people, gather together into groups to meditate. Not pray - just meditate - 2ce a day - together.

The problem is that if we were to do that, the global economy would fail. We need war, illness, crime & punishment, terror, poverty, isolation, hunger, etc. to prop up an otherwise unsustainable economy. Capitalism cannot exist without inequality and more "have-nots" than there are "haves".

Are you willing to give up everything for peace and abundant prosperity of a non-monetary kind? If you say no, then you have sold your soul to the devil (sold yourself out). If you say yes, then as you do it, you will come to know freedom such as one rarely hears about.

This is why Jesus said that before they go out to teach the gospel (good news), his followers should give up all that they own and carry no extra food, clothing, and water as they make their way through the desert to distant towns. The fact that they arrived in good health would be proof that they really are POWERFUL beings who are taken care of by faith - IN THEMSELVES - alone.

There have been many who have tested this and discovered the truth. The most recent well-known person was "Peace Pilgrim" who left her home one day and walked for the next 30 years - carrying nothing more than a toothbrush, a comb, some paper and a pen. She died about 10 years ago.

So yes, you can sell your soul to the devil, but you can also buy it back. YOu merely need to walk through your fears - because fear is the devil's currency, prison,and torture chamber.

Best Answer

The devil already owns the souls of those who reject the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

I get a rebate???

Best Answer

it is not yours to sell. It's not possible to sell it.

Best Answer

He'll take your heart too....

Best Answer

I sold mine for a lollipop.

Best Answer

You rock and roll.

Best Answer