people vomit and scream, babies cry

Best Answer

people stare. as though they've seen an alien

Best Answer

they all bow

Best Answer

The piano pla<x>yer stops playing, a few people playing cards in the corner stop their game and look up, the waitress drops a glass to the ground, which shatters, as a mustacheod stranger at the bar takes a sip of his whiskey, then sets it on the counter, and slowly pushes aside the hem of his coat.

Best Answer

all hell breaks loose....hahaha j/k,i dunno ppl look and point fingers....lol

Best Answer

goes silent. jaws drop in awe.... :)

Best Answer

I guess a walking gargoyle does that!

Best Answer

It depends on the room where I walk into....if it's my house, then all I hear are shouts of "Mom!", "Mom!", or "Mom, Kitty did this..." or "Mom, Andrew did that". If I walk into my hus.' grandmothers' house, I hear, "Oh, hi. What do you want?". If I walk into the gas station on the corner by my house, the liquor store by my house, the grocery store, or the school office at the elementary school, the middle school, or the high school, I hear, "Oh, Hi!! How are ya? How's it going and boy, it's nice to see you!"

Best Answer

People squeels and run excitedly to me, umm to the take out I bring with, I mean :D

Best Answer

Nothing. There's nothing special about me.

Best Answer

Nothing if I'm quiet. If I shout a greeting to someone, everyone will look over and say my first and last name xD. I've got one of "those" catchy names, Two syllables in first and last.

Best Answer

Everyone quiets and stops what there doing and stares, I feel time even stops for several minutes.

Best Answer

The bad guys duck out the back. Especially if I'm wearing my super suit and carrying my big bazooka.<br />
:)

Best Answer

Everyone departs the room !

Best Answer

depends on how I feel.

Best Answer

Nothing, nobody notices.

Best Answer

Everybody leaves

Best Answer