What happens to backstabbers/social bullies later in life as they grow up? Do they suffer retribution for sure or do they get away scot-free?
Tomtarin Tomtarin 18-21 7 Answers Aug 24 in Community

No idea but I hope they suffer big time and have life as a living hell and **** happens to them!

Best Answer

i definitely hopes this happens to a girl called Lakeisha who hurt my friend by pretending to be his good friend and then talked **** about him behind his back, worse still she destroyed his reputation outright after he confessed his feelings for her and she rejected him. ***** get lost from Earth.

Best Answer

karma are a series of life lessons and spiritual tests that unfold in your life as a way of expanding and opening up your knowledge and soul to new ways, new possibilities, and new enlightened thoughts. you generally get the lessons you need in life; nobody expects life without getting a taste of their own medicine one day

Best Answer

They'll be backstabbed, sooner or later, for sure.

Best Answer

They always get it...I know from being on wall street

Best Answer

any specific examples of what happened? I need something to restore my faith and know that those shameless gossips will not get away unpunished

Best Answer

I'd like to think they wind up old and lonely

Best Answer

I hope that they will wind up not only old and lonely, but also torn apart, inside and outside

Best Answer

so do I...it's what people like that deserve for the pain they cause

Best Answer

Best Answer