Ctm5 Ctm5 41-45, M 14 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Hobbies

God gets really mad.

Best Answer

I think you are right

Best Answer

the decelerate due to fricton.

Best Answer

made me wonder too, so i went to google.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question281.htm

Best Answer

Thanks sweetie

Best Answer

This is that answer.
The saying "What goes up must come down" is an appropriate starting point. If you fire a gun into the air, the bullet will travel up to a mile high (depending on the angle of the shot and the power of the gun). Once it reaches its apogee, the bullet will fall. Air resistance limits its speed, but bullets are designed to be fairly aerodynamic, so the speed is still quite lethal if the bullet happens to hit someone. In rural areas, the chance of hitting someone is remote because the number of people is low. In crowded cities, however, the probability rises dramatically, and people get killed quite often by stray bullets. Most major cities have laws in place to try to keep people from shooting guns into the air in celebration.

Best Answer

I always thought a bullet shot goes until it hits something but if its shot into the air it can only go so high before it comes back down and hits something

Best Answer

they explode on the sun & make hot spots

Best Answer

What goes up must come down

Best Answer

I wonder if anyone has been shot that way ?

Best Answer

I doubt it

Best Answer

what goes up must come down it is one reason why warning shots are seldom fired

Best Answer

They come down and hit unsuspecting people

Best Answer