AnotherKind AnotherKind 31-35, M 11 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Health

"The good die young, but ****** live forever."--Lewis Black.

Best Answer

It will make one prone to illnesses and generally a miserable lonely life, as i have met a few just like that.

Best Answer

anger is really a survival reaction, you feel this emotion which has physical symptons of showing agression, faster heart rate ect. this is a state of readyness, when your agree there is something you dont like that is a threat to your wellbeing, and this is how your body ecnologys this threat. so if your agree all the time then there is something that is already threatening your well-being, should be more worried about the cause to be honest, eventualy yes the anger will have detrimental affects to your health and relationships. even the sympton of being less sociable is your body trying to survive by crying out for help.

Best Answer

Stress usually translates into high blood pressure. Often digestive issues like acid reflux, ulcers, or irritable bowel. Could mean low impulse control and eventually poor judgment. Being chronically angry generally means poor sleep quality, poor social skills, and social isolation.

Best Answer

do you have and proven way to condition yourself from the more savior symptoms

Best Answer

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but I'm thinking it's if I have any ideas about stopping chronic anger? I think it starts with self awareness. "Ok...I'm angry." Next it's about figuring out why...."Why am I angry? What do I expect here, and why am I expecting that?" Seems to me that a lot of anger is about feeling helpless or a lack of control. An expectation that something will happen that gets disappointed. Or it can go back to something that made you unhappy in your past that is now triggered by something in the present. The triggers are really worth figuring out. I think it's important to have a frequent "reality check". As in reminding yourself that there are things you can't control. Things you shouldn't control- particularly when it comes to other people. Then it comes down to choosing to stop and BE AWARE. Think about a situation. Weigh it. It takes practice. In the end, much of what makes you angry just is NOT worth the emotion or the bad feeling. And getting angry over a lack of control just means losing control of yourself when you give in to chronic anger. Get that control.

Best Answer

I've seen people get physically ill and even turn to self medicating to not feel the anger anymore. It is rough stuff to get over.

Best Answer

It makes you bitter and negative. That is a very draining person to be around.

Best Answer

Usually a murder suicide situation.

Best Answer

They spiral down to the depths of depression

Best Answer

It plummets, and it doesn't help one's popularity either.

Best Answer