maddogtel maddogtel 26-30, M 5 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

show your love year around every day instead of being arguementative and mean and then having this gushing display of something else on one day. Empty and hollow scenes of love when your personality shows otherwise the rest of the year is a waste of your time and our intelligence

Best Answer

My partner and I don't celebrate Valentines day. He has personal reasons for it, valid ones. I just became disillusioned with it ages ago. We constantly do little things to show our love for one another. Every single day.

Best Answer

You do, it just doesn't coincide with the ancient Roman festival of Lupercalia (fecundity), which grew to represent the St Valentines (yes, they were plural) when the ancient Catholic church took over. <br />
Most partners wouldn't stick around long enough to find out if they were only shown love once a year, methinks.

Best Answer

the world is materialistic now........we need a present to prove our love n care.<br />
daily things we do dont mean anything i suppose

Best Answer

*yawn*

Best Answer