he becomes more cautious. Would you rather have a pilot that wouldnt be afraid to attempt a barrel roll with his whole family on board, while hammered and relaxed? Or would you rather have a pilot who doesnt bl<x>ink because he's so focused on making home alive?

Best Answer

He becomes a taxi driver!!

Best Answer

Well according to a training manual for Hang Glider pilots which I read if you like to fly but become afraid then you should identify what exactly it is that you are afraid of , eg: takeoffs , landings , turbulence etc. Then speak to other more experienced pilots about this and work through the problem logically and practice. The fear will most often dissipate eventually. :-) It also says that fear is natural and helps us to remain level headed because a lack of fear would result in pilots doing reckless things. Anyway that's just my 2 cents worth. :-)

Best Answer