Maybe they live happily ever after? I suppose that's too optimistic. Just so everyone's aware, funny answers are cool, but a philosophical one will be getting BA, if available. My answer: Assuming that stalking is a behavior caused by a lack of emotional support and self esteem, which is not necessarily the case, then if two stalkers met the result would likely be underwhelming. My guess is neither would have the social capability to initiate a functioning relationship, and therefore the stalking would be stillborn. There may be mutual resentment due to a lack of knowledge of the other's feelings. In fact, it's possible that the stalkers would find the other to be a reflection of their negative qualities, and the relationship could be too unstable to function. This is leaving aside the possibility of individual personality and preparation acknowledging and moving past the faults.
Rennn Rennn 18-21, M 10 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

What a good icebreaker that'd be...

Best Answer

stalkatopia

Best Answer

It's a vicious cycle that, stalking your own stalker ;-) lol

Best Answer

It'll probably be something like, 'Spy vs. Spy.' 0_o

Best Answer

They get together and get stalk naked.<br />
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....huh?

Best Answer

they'll be often looking at each other using binoculars...<br />
how can this be philosophical? this doesn't have any importance whatsoever to anything<br />
edit: assuming that this has something to do with you probably places an importance to the question. but yes stalking is not a good medium or a way of communication. finding people as damaged as ourselves is not always an answer.<br />
Now you answered your own question.

Best Answer

It does actually have importance to me... And stalkers are real people, so I would honestly like ideas about what would happen if two of them actually met.

Best Answer

so can you make a philosophical statement about it? i'm curious.

Best Answer

Possibly, though the point of asking a question is to answer something that I can't answer myself. I'll try, though it's unlikely I'll succeed, or I wouldn't have asked the question inf the first place. My attempt will be in the details of the question.

Best Answer

for me its just 2 more damage individuals trying to get close to each other but their own flaws prohibits it. then their barrier comes up as a form of communication/ connection, but thats about it

Best Answer

conjoined pervese couple

Best Answer

As long as he don't get his trace buster busted trying to bust his trace there ain't a problem.

Best Answer

They go crazy trying to stalk one another

Best Answer