And how many, how quickly, is too many?
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 41 Answers Mar 11, 2012

I drank yesterday like 6 monsters 18 oz didn't tjougnt of consequence I slept like 2 hrs woked up sweating. I'm despeeate. Vomitting fast heart rate. Anxiuse. Cnt sleep

Best Answer

I work in a hair salon, and the salon manager downs about four Monster drinks a day, plus coffee. She's downright nuts when it all kicks in around mid day. Babbles incessantly while pushing a broom around, Hilariously tragic to watch as she is so frazzled that the place just isn't clean enough, she goes off on tangents Bitching about this stylist or that customer. She says she suffers from Sleep Disorders. The worst part is it's effecting morale and customer numbers and sales. Personally I consider them Crack In A Can.

Best Answer

Well I'm 24 years old been drinking energy drinks since I was at least 16.. I drink average of 12 cans a day have very little sleep and eat little amount off food..its fair to say yeah they bad for you they have ruined my health when I eat it burns my stomach my sleep is ruined I can admit it I'm addicted to them but suffer greatly from them my doctor told me to cut down and quit..I can't iv pretty much doubled my intake since I seen the doctor my heart races all day I have a constant head ache and yep like a comment I read earlier on here you certainly do get depressed from them my advice to any one don't start drinking them at all it takes 29 days to flush one monster out of your kidneys ..that's if you drink water too. I don't drink water my basic liquids are just energy drink maybe a cup of coffee when I do wake up after little sleep. I also noticed if I don't have a energy drink I feel unwell e.g bad head aches stomach pain and my eye site go's weird to. its an addiction I can't kick it will kill you just when!??

Best Answer

I once drank half an energy drink and died.

Best Answer

i have not seen it happen, but all i know is that, you WILL die a slow painful death.

Best Answer

I drank 6 in an 8 1/2 hour work shift, I work at a culvers, and I was in front of heat lamps all day, so im sure I sweat a bunch out, but the only thing I noticed was nausea, and that didn't hit till almost.a half an hour after I finished the.last one, and at that point we had.closed already, so I wasn't doing much. Other than that I feel fine. :) (18/F/WI)

Best Answer

there was a professional football pla<x>yer who had drunk an energy drink before playing a match, not long after the pla<x>yer died of heart attack, so yes i guess energy drinks are dangerous when doing sport activitys (even though thats what they are for) but these drinks do speed the heart up to a fast rate, even worse if you amoke like myself!, i drink atleast 5 a day, and honestly ive had many side effects e.g. heartburn, idegestion and severe stomach ache, which the doctor said it was my guts rotting, so i advise people not to drink that many

Best Answer

Get the ***** pal

Best Answer

Umm well I drink monster and coffee like water. The other day I had 3 monsters in a row while I was studying and I had a cup of coffe at my side the whole time as well. That day I had a cup of coffee before school, a monster at school and those three plus 2 1/2 cups of coffee when I was studying and after. Even right now I have three monsters lined up. I haven't had any problems with all the caffeine other than no sleep and a higher heart rate. Not big problems since I'm not an active person and all, but I've been warned about heart problems and stuff.

Best Answer

i wish i never had those 5 hour energy drinks, they are good but only in moderation, like everything else, that means stick to the label and do not drink more than two shots per day, and that is in small increments throughout the day. and if you been drinking them for a while, and want to quit do not kick the habit at once, cause it will kick you into mania, and depression like you've never had before...

Best Answer

I drink 4-5 1litre energy drinks on a weekend with no problems except heart burn occasionally.<br />
But i used to go though 6-7 pints of coffee per day and thats not killed me yet.<br />
but saying that i used to eat 2-3 1/2lb burgers when i was younger.<br />
And now i can't touch them due to a massive radiating chest pain but only with burgers and sometimes other fatty products like chips (Fries)<br />
i guess it depends person to person and life style as im a gamer it does not help my weight but I live a happy life and if i die before i wake i don't think ill miss much in the morning hehe :-)<br />
but thats my choice i like Emerge for the taste To be honest

Best Answer

Help I pulled an all nighter last night and finished 3 5hrs over a span of 15 hours. I never take that **** just cuz I know how bad it is. I finally finished my paper, but my heart started racing and I just puked up whatever I've eaten today. I'm afraid to fall asleep but I also really can't right now because my heart is freaking out. Should I just wait it out?

Best Answer

Wait it out, if you treat symptoms it only gives you more symptoms, drink LOTS of water, it helps flush stuff out of your system, btw sleeping actually can help, your body naturally slows down in your sleep. your breathing and heartrate drop quite a bit in your sleep. Keep in mind, however, that i am not a medical professional, therefore all of my statements are based upon what i have expierenced for myself.

Best Answer

well i used to drink a lot of energy drink now i dont any more. at first u will fell good but after a year or some u will feel the side effect mostly you wont be able to sleep at night and sleep all day , ur brain will not work untill you will take plus without it u will be depressed its mostly like cocain. and dont stop taking energy drink suddenly it may harm u. try to dose it down slowly and take a lot of water . try to seek a doctor couse i think it makes your brain stop working,it makes u lazy and depressed its like without it u wont b able to survive.the only reason ppl take this kind of energy drink so that they can work hard or study better if after some day if ur brain dosent work whats the point of taking it?. if ur still taking it stop and if havent dont take them ..and if ur like may god help u.

Best Answer

My exboyfriend drinks about a pot of coffee everyday, but had never had any kind of energy drink. One weekend he bought a Redline brand energy drink when we stopped to get gas. He slammed it down which probably didn't help. We had 20 minutes til getting home, and he started feeling dizzy & achy stomach after 10 minutes. When we pulled in the driveway he ran inside and hurled - several times. Then he laid on the couch the rest of the afternoon & evening feeling nauseated he said. So there must have been something in the drink that adversely affected him - and NOT the caffiene obviously. Plus he's as tough as nails and can eat a jar of jalapeños with no problem (seen him do it). So who knows what the hell some of that crap is in some of those drinks.

Best Answer

Well me and my friend had 48 in the space of a day we hough we were clever but ended up with sever heart burn... We have been told that it will gradually effect us worse

Best Answer

Nothing I start off with 2 for 3 rockstars and a another set of two or redbull and I guess you can say I don't sleep ever but I never really have unless am in the gym training but noticed last month when I stopped training I feel like **** no energy just feel like a fat kid so idk if they my problem or what but ill keep you posted

Best Answer

Well i had 4 over the course of 7 hours and then one roughly 12 or so hours later and I feel extremely neasous. Ive tried drinking alot of water to flush it out but it hasnt helped yet. My body is literally in hot/cold flashes and my heart rate has increases. Ive only slept 4 hours in 2.5 days and i cant sleep. Overall, i prolly did the extreme for my body's intake capability but i know everyones diff. And they can handle diff amounts. I have a friend roughly 110 pounds and she downs them without a problem

Best Answer

I had 2 16 oz Monsters within like an hour and now I feel sick. I have a slight headache and feel quite dizzy and a bit nausious though I am alert. Quite frankly I feel like crap and can't focus on my work at all. Great

Best Answer

can you faint from drinking energy drinks

Best Answer

I work at a technical training school, and have had to drive at least one student to the hospital after he consumed over 10 energy drinks over the course of one day. Others have opted for a ride in an ambulance. The companies that make them definitely target our students by showing up at special events and giving them away as well as stocking them in every soda machine on campus. Keep in mind that these energy drinks not only contain a massive dose of caffine, they also contain several times the RDA of a number of vitamins, and other natural stimulants of specious and unproven effectiveness (ex: guanine), along with so many other artificial ingredients (ex: Tartrazine, or FD&C Yellow #5) that the last time I drank ONE of them, I horfed it up about 15 minutes later. Even so, I don't think that drinking one a day would prove harmful to the average adult, but I simply can't imagine why *anyone* would want to drink more than that. It's just too much chemical crap to pour into your body.

Best Answer

guanine is an aminoacid. you get plenty of that in your food.
*everything in nature are chemicals"

Best Answer