ViciousVinny ViciousVinny 16-17, M 58 Answers Jul 4, 2012

I have visions of him while I'm AWAKE. I keep seeing him on my staircase but I know he doesn't exist. I haven't even played the game!

Best Answer

wow have you seen a picture of him?

Best Answer

Same with me! I get to scared to go to the bathroom at night because if you walk out the door, there is a direct view of the staircase. And i always imagine him at the bottom staring at me!

Best Answer

When u get all 8 pages you walk a bid then the screen goes all staticky then u die u canplau on day mose then. After u complete day time mode u can play on Christmas mode. I found a Easter egg if u look at the ground for like 12 hours u hear slender s foot steeps supah fast and when u look up there's like 10 slender dudes around u scary

Best Answer

When you get all 8 pages he will still get you, after he does instead of it saying retry it will cut to credits.

Best Answer

Once you found 8 pages you stop moving and you see slender man and that's the end for the game. Weird and ******* scary

Best Answer

You collect all pages then u turn around and start walking and he's right there! The other one tells u to go to the entrance and escape

Best Answer

friking hell, one of my scariest games, EVER. I showed my 15 year old cousin and he shat his pants. :)

Best Answer

Ive already beaten it the screen has some static and then you are killed by slender man. Its not worth it in my opinion i just exited out and thought all of that work for nothing.

Best Answer

You get the last page, the music immediately stops, then you can start to walk away:) but then... You hear a short blip of static. Turn around and BOOM he comes back and kills you. So yea... o3o <br />
But, in certain games, it says escape and get back to the entrance and you can get away but that's only in a few. You just gotta find the right game I guess

Best Answer

Well i just beat sanatorium with a friend yesterday, we got all pages and it said we had to go back to entrance and escape and we did. we beat the game it said!

Best Answer

There's only like 5 games of slender where you can escape. But in the original you can't escape.

Best Answer

You don't actually die, when you get all 8 pages, you get caught by slenderman, and the game ends. then, you "wake up" in the same place you started the first time except its daylight, and you play it again. in daylight

Best Answer

slender gets you but you unlock day tim mode i played it and i'm 11 ******* SCARY SHUT !!!!!!

Best Answer

UUh... This game is freaky! I played it and only got as far as 5 pages when I died. Creepy if you ask me!!!! Six times before that he appeared but the static went away.<br />
He just disappeared. Maybe it's my shampoo. Does slender like strawberries? Well anyways I was doing fine static for a few seconds but it went away when I turn around and his blank white face it like an inch away from me!!!! Shoot! I was getting far!

Best Answer

this is what hapens
page 1: the music comes on
page2: the music gets louder
page 3: he appiers more often
page 4 :the music gets louder
page 5: he is allways there when you turn around
page 6-7 he is always every where and infront of you when you turn sharp corners
page 8 you wallk around he will be there and you win
hint the tunnel is safe he can not get you there and try to stick to the path :)

Best Answer

I AM SLENDERS SON!! FEAR ME MOTHER *******

Best Answer

Well I am slenderman's partner

Best Answer

Yeah and I'm slender's wife so m your mother (sarcasm)

Best Answer

And I'm Slender!

Best Answer

you die :I

Best Answer

if u get 8/8 pages he still gets you and the game is over... so HAVE FUN!!!!

Best Answer

well...this game is too scary i and my big sis played and collected 3 pages and we ended the game screaming ....unfortunately the ghost caught us.......DAMN! his foot steps scare me too much.....but i also wanna see the ending of this game too!

Best Answer

I have NEVER EVER played the game but I do know what happens. I watched Youtube to be honest I am way to SCARED to actually play it alone and at night. Like the first time I see him I would probably close my laptop and run to my mommy! I'm almost 15 and YES I would run to my mom! YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!

Best Answer

I saw him 4 times while playing the game! the way to make it not scary is to go after HIM. It works. i saw static, went looking for him, and he was gone. turned around, looked everywhere, and he wasn't there. must've scared him away. anyway, when you collect all 8 pages, slenderman pops up out of nowhere and you die. but, when you collect all 8 pages, you can go on extras on the main menu and you have unlocked daytime mode.

Best Answer

it becomes staticly and his blank face appears ( scary!)

Best Answer

Watch hishe slender games how it should have ended on youtube. Slender gets you.. Evn if you win the game. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

I only got 5 pages unti died. lol. any help you guys can help me with?
PLEASE! FOR SLENDER MAN'S SAKE!

Best Answer