Nothing about me, it's awesome, nothing. Just the way I like it.:-)

Best Answer

yeah same here.

Best Answer

Don't matter. Once you google your name the identity center in your brain is faced with an unsurmountable paradox (of your persona being on Google, accessible to anyone with a phone and an internet connection) so it automatically decides to self-detonate. Then they have to put you rehab, I got out last month XD

Best Answer

A happy ending.

Best Answer

I find pictures of myself on the red carpet.

Best Answer

nothing actually

Best Answer

Get out there and do something.

Best Answer

Very little. Maybe three hits, two of which pertain to my employment.

Best Answer

I'm the only person with my name, so I gotta be careful about what goes online under my real name.

Best Answer

I get about 4 pages of solid hits that are actually me, then a few that are of another author by a similar name (different middle initial) and a guy running for a local school board position.

Best Answer

I find another woman w the same name. Nothing about me. ^_~

Best Answer

First result<br />
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/yourself

Best Answer

HA HA HA HA THIS IS A GOOD QUESTION I USED TO GOOGLE MY SELF ALL THE TIME AND I WAS A CONFUSED AND UPSET TEENAGER FROM BEING SEVERLY ABUSED BY MY FATHER AND SO I POSTED ALOT MYSPACE PAGES ON THE INTERNET TALKING ABOUT ALOT OF INAPROPRIATE STUFF AND SOME OF IT WAS CRIMINAL!!!! BUT I WAS INNASCENT and didn't know better.......the court system and my father screwed me over really bad and the juvenile court system screwed me over really bad because of what i wrote on my profiles on myspace and live journal.com and i got emotionally abused by the social worker and she screwed me over really bad to and lied to the judge really bad to keep me locked up and get abused by the staff. i got locked up along time because of the internet thing. but i was a good girl and never did anything wrong. BUT HE HE ONCE I TURNED 18 THEY HAD TO LET ME LOOSE AND FREE!!!! THEY COULD LOCK ME UP IN ADULT JAIL FOR NO REASON LIKE THEY DO TO TEENAGERS!!!!! woh i wrote more then i expected sorry. AND HA HA HA LIKE THREE MONTHS AGO OR SO THE LEGAL AID PEOPLE GOT MY INTERNET STUFF DELETED SO I DON"T GET IT USED AGAINST ME ANY MORE!!! crys as adult before it got deleted i got kicked out of homeless shelters and a drop in center because the dumb *** staff were noisy and looked my name up on the internet.

Best Answer