xXc93Xx xXc93Xx 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 6 in Health

2 things hospital and being pumped out.that or death

Best Answer

You will damage you inner organs and can poison your blood that can cause serious complications to your body.

Best Answer

Death I suppose

Best Answer

Wow u like to party huh???

Best Answer

i take salt water and puke it all out

Best Answer

R.I.P.

Best Answer

You may take a "dirt nap"

Best Answer

will you try that?

Best Answer

What does it matter?

Best Answer

dont do that!

Best Answer

Well I can't hang myself. I don't know how to even tied a decent knot

Best Answer

That's good xD

And ingest a large amount alcohol and lots of sleeping pills more difficult than that

Best Answer

Maybe I should drown myself too. Just to sure

Best Answer

Maybe, keep that maybe so you will life longer xxx

Best Answer

I've had 5 botched suicides. I am not going to have a 6th.

Best Answer

Good :)

You have a good collection xD

Best Answer

Yeah it's so bad. 6th time lucky ehh?

Best Answer

no, you just never try that xxx

Best Answer

What do you mean? It's the right thing to do. I need to look after myself, do what's best. That is what I'm doing. There's no other option for me

Best Answer

Ok, so, what do you waiting for?

Best Answer

I just need to go get more pills, that's what I'm waiting for. I was just checking on here if I would actually successfully die

Best Answer

Keep waiting then, so you will life longer xD

Best Answer

If you have any other suggestions other than death I'm all ears. I've pretty much tried everything or at least I think I have

Best Answer

Keep alive, trust me, you dont have any other choice than death

Best Answer

Easy for you to say, you don't know what's going on for me

Best Answer

trust me, whatever was that, now you're alive so you didnt have any other choice rather than keep strong and face this life!

Best Answer

I have been facing life. It's cost me though. It's cost me my health. My body and mind is so run down I could just drop dead any day now. I may not even be able to have kids in the future

Best Answer

You think that the worst life a human ever have? Think! So so many have their life harder and they strong and keep strong to proove they worth to fight for.

Best Answer

Everyone has their own resistance level. Some people would have it worse than me. From your message it sounds like you think what I am going through is insignificant in comparison to worse cases. You may not have intended it to be like that but that's just how it came across. If you think I am a weak person for giving up then that's your opinion.

Best Answer

Sure you're desperate, but you have a strong mind, that's why you still alive. So, keep that strength will never make you difficult.

Best Answer

I'm curious, why are you so persistent for me to live? Everyone else just answered the question and left it with no questions asked

Best Answer

Who insist you to live? :) no! Just kill yourself if you dare xD

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

See? :)

You have a strength to live, why you should drop yourself in a lower level? Keep strong and live.

Best Answer

You just told me to kill myself.

Best Answer

And you still alive :)

Best Answer

I'm not just going to kill myself because you told me to. I'll do it when I need to.

Best Answer

Good, that's what i want :)

Best Answer

I don't understand what point you're trying to get across to me

Best Answer

nothing but you have to find someone to tell you, that you have a strength to live. You know, here in japan so many ppl kill them self, but nobody will talk to anybody.
Suicidal ppl are very introvert, not roared just like what you do now :)

Best Answer

I don't think I'm roaring. I think I'm pretty calm right now. I'm not crying or having a panic attack.

Best Answer

Good, now, i have to sleep, and tomorrow i will answer your other question, ok? :)
Good night and be strong...

Best Answer

Depending on the amount, you get respiratory failure and overdose.

Best Answer

It is called death.

Best Answer