My mom sometimes prayed in tongues. It seems liked a meditative state... As though she was experiencing a tight connection with god... It just flowed out of her subconsciously.

Best Answer

Every experience I have ever had with people speaking in tounges it turned out to be a real language or a mix of several. I dream in Hebrew but do not conciously know it. The only reason I know it is Hebrew is that I would type in the transliteration of something I heard while asleep into google and it always comes back as a real Hebrew word. If I do not think about what I am saying I can sing Hebrew prayers. I freaked a rabbi out once doing that. It was an interesting experience. It just flows out of me.

Best Answer

I think you may be better off asking a shrink.

Best Answer

I always thought that when people spoke in tongues, then they sounded like the devlL himself. It never made sense to me.

Best Answer