OoLunaoO OoLunaoO 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 26, 2011

You make mistakes.

Best Answer

i know this one its very real to me its going on my third day without sleep this tim i think the last time was a whole week with out sleep, my brain will not shut off i keep thinking no matter what i do, I can also tell you the stages you go through, the first night you think your asleep but you wake up real fast because you know your not sleeping but sitting up talking the next night you hear all sounds in the house and cant go to sleep the next day everything is just so funny when its really not the next day you cant eate and forget haw many pills youve taken by that night you cant focuse and everything make you cry the next day you have anger and hate and everyone around you starts to hate you all over again. by the way your skin starts to hurt and dont want to go on any more any no one can help you

Best Answer

I get headache and I stay to worry about everything and everything.

Best Answer

Errrrrm, dunno!

Best Answer

you miss out on a lot.

Best Answer

Smoke comes outa my ears !

Best Answer

Depends of what type of thoughts I am having. they can be my worst enemy and become fearful or they can be positive and make me feel wonderful and fearless.

Best Answer

Thoughts get wasted....

Best Answer

scrambled thoughts and smoke comes out of the ears.. LOL

Best Answer

i answer

Best Answer