singerofsongs singerofsongs 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Community

Best time some of my childhood.Worst time while on service in Northern Ireland with british army and seeing some of my mates die.I now suffer with PTSD.

Best Answer

That's great of you to have served your country......I am very sorry to hear about your mates......That must be so hard to cope with.My boyfriend also served for his country......and went through...losing his friends too...that was some years back,when saddam killed his people.He has not forgotten,the suffering of his people......but over the years....hems healed.....that is my wish for you.I hope ,there are some very. Good family and friends who can just be there for you!

Best Answer

Thank you for taking your time to reply.your kind words greatly appreciated thank you.

Best Answer

It's been a struggle to survive since day one. Nothing good to speak of.

Best Answer

Not the answer I would have hoped for.

Best Answer

I am sorry you feel that way.....I know life can get pretty hard and lonely at times....but don't give up......I hope this new year gets brighter for you.

Best Answer

I am not sure,if I understand your answer!

Best Answer

I've had a lot of great times in my life, most of the best are insignificant in that no major event was taking place. I would probably say my happiest moment might be on a day spent at the beach with my wife.

The lowest point in my life was when I watched my Dad die of colon cancer.

Best Answer

I am very sorry to hear about your father......it is a devestating thing ,to watch a parent....suffer that way.My mom....left us this year.....struggling against cancer.....and it was very hard.....to see her suffer,that way.....but God,and my boyfriend got me through....I know she is out of her suffering,and in a better place! And that is really lovely...that your happiest moment is at the beach with your wife!

Best Answer

The worst when I was growing up in a abusive home. The physical pain was so bad, the emotional pain hurt to my inner soul.

I am waiting for the best, I sure hope it will come

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear......that you had to grow up in that atmosphere.That is very hurful.I hope you are away from it now.......and find the love and support you deserve.....and......hoping for all the best things for you ,to come your way.

Best Answer

spent most of the year having feelings for someone that had a gf but wasn't to sure of the gf atm stupid

Best Answer

Yes.....I know how can feel.Before,I met my boyfriendnow.......I had liked someone alongtime,who I thought liked me.Well....it turned out,he had a girlfriend....and,I felt upset,and foolish,about it.But,..eventually,I met my boyfriend....who is really great.....I hope you meet,that special someone!

Best Answer

same situation I thought he liked me but he didn't he had a gf, I hope i find someone

Best Answer

Best: 1st learned how to ride a bike

Worst: when i realized that i have no real friends :/

Best Answer

Wow.....Riding a bike is a great first.I remember how proud,you feel accomplishing that! I bet your a very likeable person.....who just has to meet the right kind of friends! What are you looking for in a friend?

Best Answer

yep! i was so happy and proud of myself when that happend :D I just want someone that likes the same things i do and is just there when i need them cuz i know i will be :)

Best Answer

The best was the night my son was born and the worst was the night he went into cardiac arrest and respiratory failure after receiving his kindergarten shots and I didn't know if he was going to live through the night.

Best Answer

Wow.........it must be great,to have brought a son into the world.......I am so sorry to hear about him going into cardiac arrest......that must have been devestating for you........is he doing better now.

Best Answer

That was 21 years ago and today he is fine. He had to relearn how to walk and to read and there were some personality changes, but today I have a happy, healthy 25 year old son. :)

Best Answer

The best time of my life so far was when I got to be a father, and the worst was when I wasn't appreciated anymore and had to walk away.

Best Answer

Wow....what a wonderful thing......to be a father! I am so sorry to hear the next part.......that must be very hurtful........I hope....one day ....in time,that it will turn around for you.....and in the meantime,you find the love,and support .....you need,to get through it.

Best Answer

It will be published soon in my book.

Best Answer

Great.......and one day.....you can tell,me what your book will be called......so I can get a copy.....awesome!

Best Answer

It will be called Gabriel's Tears. Gabriel as in the Angel Gabriel.

Best Answer