The day I realized I'd spent 25 years with the wrong guy

Best Answer

Losing two members of my family in the Hillsborough Disaster..They say times a healer but im not too sure :(

Best Answer

The death of my first daughter.

Best Answer

terrible :(

Best Answer

cant say I've ever had my heart broken, I don't get to attached to anything or anyone

Best Answer

The passing away of my dad.

Best Answer

Losing our child<br />
~F~

Best Answer

awful :(

Best Answer

shhhh, it's OK. It's dealt with, time goes by and we deal with what life brings our way :)

Best Answer

Lying to the man I love the most. I lied to his face, and felt horrible about it. And I mean absolutely disgraceful. I came clean to him, crying, telling all and asking him for a second chance. To start over, fresh, and gain his respect, trust, faith and love again. And I promised I would never lie to him EVER again. </3

Best Answer

Casting aside the obvious here, that took strength, courage and deep regret. It might not be thought to be much; the way I see it, it's hidden in the midst of the obvious but ... it's still there.

Best Answer

The death of my high school sweetheart. We were only 16.

Best Answer

The guy i thought would be my one and only can barely stand to look me in the eyes.

Best Answer