Kurlysue Kurlysue 41-45, F 13 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Beliefs

3 years of psychosis, every minute ,every day. I don't know how I survived it, just lucky I guess.

Best Answer

When my daughter was 19 she asked me the big question, "Did you ever kill anyone in the war." I couldn't lie to her so I did explain my role in Vietnam and my part in the deaths of hundreds. When I was done, she just looked at me and asked how I could live with myself and I told her because I have to, every day

Best Answer

They all seem like the worst...at the time. I think the very worst was losing my income and my home and all the things that happened after that...and having to move here. And I survived by living through it...and with help.

Best Answer

my mom abandoning me my dad dying being alone in this world my son being away from me while im in school and my ex bf constantly emotionally badgering me...yep thats about it but whose complaining right?

Best Answer

both of my parents dying and also finding my fiance in bed with his work friend <br />
aha <br />
but time is a healer even though it still hurts

Best Answer

High school and by going with the flow. Still scarred

Best Answer

kidney stones. solution: large amounts of opiates

Best Answer