Questionator Questionator 26-30 164 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Seeing the world come to an end on December 21. It was fantastic!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Getting promoted! Being married another year! Buying a house! Finishing my qualifications! The happiness of the day-to-day! :-)

Best Answer

Snow hiking and camping with my father at Mount Bogong.

It was my first weekend without drugs for years.

I rediscovered myself and have been straight ever since.

Best Answer

Congratulations !

Best Answer

In this year, I found EP and I found myself...

Best Answer

Staying alive.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Going from a B cup to a C.

Best Answer

Jan 2, 2012: My cat came right through the door (we left it open just a bit...hoping) right at the moment I printed out the "Missing Cat Reward" posters.

Best Answer

Be glad the cat can't read. Otherwise, he may expect the reward.:)

Best Answer

lol...at that moment...I was so happy I probably would've given her the 50$.

Best Answer

I had a back operation and in less than 24 hours I could walk upstairs....I had a great doctor (Feb 28 2012)

Best Answer

Being there when my daughter was born.

Best Answer

Met my imaginary lover and broke up

Best Answer

My birthday cuz it was the 1st birthday that i got presents xD

Best Answer

Helping my son learn how to ride a bike

Best Answer

Agreed. A great memory for me too, many years ago

Best Answer

My favorite memory is the Mayan Calendar talk being OVER and DONE!

Best Answer

Kate and William getting married and making all us plebs happy.

Best Answer

I don't understand how that can make you happy. Who cares what royalty does?

Best Answer

A double. The marriage AND a (soon to be) new heir.

Best Answer

My favorite memory? That might be impossible to pin-point. I tripped balls, smoked lots of weed, got really drunk, made amazing art, fell in love for the second time, had the best sex of my young life and flipped off a police officer. Those were all amazing memories but I think the best is when I realized what my mission in life was. I found out what I needed to know in order to fulfill my purpose on earth. That may have been one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Best Answer

The Questionator doing the naked monkey dance, on tequila, at Ned and the Church Lady's wedding.

Best Answer

believing that the world will not yet end :)

Best Answer

Well hard to choose 1, the Queens Jubilee, the Olympics.

Personally, finding EP & the new friends I've found on here, having family for Xmas

Best Answer

I have lots of good memories from 2012, but the best has to be right now. I'm still alive, and I am thankful for that.

Best Answer

The day I brought home my kitten in February. He's my best friend and there have been many a day or night when I felt depressed or sick and he knows. He'll meow at me through the door if I lock him out of a room and I can't stand that sad meow and he'll climb right on top of my shoulders and just nuzzle me and purr at me until I feel better. He makes me life so much better since I brought him him and it's a wonderful thing to come home to someone waiting for me that I know will always love me.

Best Answer