My hubby had 2 adopted kids with wife #1. I had 2 kids with wife #2. 7 years no birth control- we miscarry- devastated. told no shot. we concieved on April Fools' Day 1999- Baby due 12/25/1999 (king of the Jews)- no show- Then due January 6 (Three kings) (no show) Induced January 8 (Elvis birthday) (King of Rock & Roll)- Our Son-destined to be born on a King's day- blended our family- turns 11 next month- He is God's work- My husband's only blood child and my husband is an only son- with no cousins- the name & blood would have died out

Best Answer

Gave me my wonderful son, and the love of my life.

Best Answer

Provided for my financial needs in a time of desperation. In the midst of the prayer for the need the knock at my door was the answer of a short term job paying the exact amount I needed.... and many other prayers that I have seen answered. These all have increased my Faith. I believe in God.

Best Answer

Saved me from killing myself from alcohol and drug addiction

Best Answer

Oh but I have soooo much more stupidity yet to offer!

Best Answer